Mueller
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mueller

This is a discussion on Mueller within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ok someone has to start it. Mueller brain is not up to speed. he seems confused and not real bright . He was trying to ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Mueller

Mueller

Ok someone has to start it.
    Mueller brain is not up to speed. he seems confused and not real bright .
    He was trying to leave bread crumbs for the DNC but doing very well.
    He was respectful to DNC and stand offish to GOP
    He hinted to other investigations as a reason for not answering question.
    Today showed he had no real involvement in the day to day witch hunt.
    Never really answered any question from the GOP.
    Next question what the heck is the lame AG and Barr going to do? Your turn.
    Slippy, jimcosta, stowlin and 1 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

I havent been watching but I have been reading updates and quotes.

From what I can gather he knew it was a witch hunt from the start and never thought he'd have to answer for any of it. Now he is in the hot seat, after being thrown under the bus by the Dems, and is trying to say as little as possible or pretend to forget so all of this dog and pony show doesnt comeback to bite his ass.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Slippy, jimcosta and dwight55 like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I havent been watching but I have been reading updates and quotes.

From what I can gather he knew it was a witch hunt from the start and never thought he'd have to answer for any of it. Now he is in the hot seat, after being thrown under the bus by the Dems, and is trying to say as little as possible or pretend to forget so all of this dog and pony show doesnt comeback to bite his ass.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    This one was important to watch and listen to. There was something wrong with him. No one that gets to where he did answers like he did acts the way he did. He has issue going on.
    Sasquatch, jimcosta and SOCOM42 like this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well, well, well I see the new season of "As the Stomach churns" has started. Just another day time soap opera to keep the peons occupied. That is in fact what this is. Lets enrage the peasantry in useless rhetoric and never ending investigations as the true leaders get on with running the country and the world.

The reality is no one of consequence ever goes to jail or gets convicted.

I would like to explain to you, but I can not get into it right now
    Smitty901 likes this.
    Be a Berean

The dems were foolish to push for this whole circus in the first place. How else could his testimony turned out? He spent 2 1/2 years investigating and reached a non-conclusion. Then the dems decided to put him in the hot seat to make him explain his non-conclusion, conclusion. There is no other way this hearing could have gone.

I actually feel sorry for Mueller. The dems should have treated him with more dignity than to demand he testify.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

What a foolish bunch of crap this whole investigation has been. A huge waste of time and resources.

Democraps and anti-Americans who call themselves Republicans in congress look more idiotic and crazy than they did yesterday and they will look more foolish and even crazier tomorrow.

Thank God there are still a few in congress that stand up for Freedom and Liberty and want to truly make America great again...but too far less than I ever thought.
    inceptor and Joe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    The dems were foolish to push for this whole circus in the first place. How else could his testimony turned out? He spent 2 1/2 years investigating and reached a non-conclusion. Then the dems decided to put him in the hot seat to make him explain his non-conclusion, conclusion. There is no other way this hearing could have gone.

I actually feel sorry for Mueller. The dems should have treated him with more dignity than to demand he testify.
    I agree with Inor on everything except feeling sorry for Mueller.

He looked like he had something wrong with him but I do not feel sorry for him, he made his bed with this den of theives and he should pay the price for it. I do not see him as anything other than a bureaucrat that has been part of taking away my freedoms and liberty since he has been in government...
    Sasquatch, inceptor, Inor and 1 others like this.

Mueller said he couldn't prove Trump collusion. How in the world do you prove a negative?
    Slippy, Inor and Sasquatch like this.

Not often I sight Michael Moore. But this is worth reading'

"A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...e-fai-n2550560
    inceptor and Slippy like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links