"“Number of Citizens and Non-Citizens in Our Country”

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on "“Number of Citizens and Non-Citizens in Our Country” within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; EO ordering all Govt Agencies to disclose this information. It wiill be challenged in court, but Trump continues to do what he should do. Be ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By RedLion
  • 1 Post By Gunn
  • 3 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By Prepared One

Thread: "“Number of Citizens and Non-Citizens in Our Country”

EO ordering all Govt Agencies to disclose this information. It wiill be challenged in court, but Trump continues to do what he should do. Be aggressive and bring the fight to the traitors.

“Today I will be issuing an executive order to put this very plan into effect immediately,” Trump said. “I am hereby ordering every department and agency in the federal government to provide the Department of Commerce with all requested records regarding the number of citizens and non-citizens in our country.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...country-video/
    Prepared One and Annie like this.

In 1989 when I was in college (For The Second Time) I worked for the US Treasury Dept, Division of Census. There was a question on there about citizenship. If it was OK then why not now?
    Annie likes this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Super Moderator

I really hope he fires all the Obama holdovers that do not comply with his EO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton, Mad Trapper and Michael_Js like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I really hope he fires all the Obama holdovers that do not comply with his EO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    They all should have been collecting unemployment Feb. 2017

It's such a simple damned question. A country has a right, and a duty, to know who resides within it's borders. If this where Oblunder or the Beast, the demonrats would not blink an eye. This is all part of the master plan to oppose Trump at every turn. "We The People" be damned.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Sponsored Links