Obama and Clinton are going down
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Obama and Clinton are going down within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; The walls are closing in. They'll be wearing orange jumpsuits soon! Yeah, not so much. Information on Spygate and other Obama/Hillary crimes seems to have ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Obama and Clinton are going down

Super Moderator

The walls are closing in. They'll be wearing orange jumpsuits soon!

Yeah, not so much.

Information on Spygate and other Obama/Hillary crimes seems to have come to a screeching halt.

Has anyone seen any new info or heard anything?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RedLion and stowlin like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Don't lose hope; justice could still happen.

A Watchman likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Why just let them die? Don't you think that Nixon's life was the real embarrassment? The last years of his life will be remembered for his crimes, his shame, and failed presidency.

Let both Clintons and Hillary suffer the same fate. Don't wish them off to a safe sanctuary in Hades, no, trumpet their crimes to all who will listen every time they dare to poke their faces into our breathing areas! What they did handcuffed our country for decades, and with it, our collective truthfulness and trustworthiness.

Their wanted posters should be nailed to every tree!
    Slippy and Sasquatch like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Why just let them die? Don't you think that Nixon's life was the real embarrassment? The last years of his life will be remembered for his crimes, his shame, and failed presidency.

Let both Clintons and Hillary suffer the same fate. Don't wish them off to a safe sanctuary in Hades, no, trumpet their crimes to all who will listen every time they dare to poke their faces into our breathing areas! What they did handcuffed our country for decades, and with it, our collective truthfulness and trustworthiness.

Their wanted posters should be nailed to every tree!
    Simple. Do we really believe in the notion of justice for all and not just for those who are not powerful and politically connected?
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I'll believe it when I see it.
    SGT E, Marica, Smitty901 and 4 others like this.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    The walls are closing in. They'll be wearing orange jumpsuits soon!

Yeah, not so much.

Information on Spygate and other Obama/Hillary crimes seems to have come to a screeching halt.

Has anyone seen any new info or heard anything?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Look under the rug, that is where it was swept......
    dwight55, Sasquatch and hawgrider like this.

There is new information out all of the time. You have to access reliable sources. Sean Hannity is a pretty good source. Conservative Treehouse and Gateway Pundit are also good.
    Just off the top of my head....The IG report was delayed as Horowitz and Dunham got to interview Christopher Steele in Britain from June 3-5. Another reason for the delay of the IG report are witness formerly interviewed have scrambled to be interviewed again before it is too late. I have no doubt at least some heads will roll. I do not see Obama. I do see Bill Clinton (for sex crimes) and maybe Hildabeast, but not Obama.
    Last edited by RedLion; 07-10-2019 at 02:23 PM.
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.

Here is a easy one to find.

IG Horowitz Investigators Interviewed Chris Steele June 3rd – 5th, 16 Hour Session….
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-hour-session/

If you like to read about some good news for Gen Flynn and the Russia Scam further coming apart.....

DOJ Reverses Course in FARA Case – Calls Flynn “co-conspirator”, Doesn’t Want Flynn Testimony – Judge Sullivan Intervenes…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...an-intervenes/

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    If you like to read about some good news for Gen Flynn and the Russia Scam further coming apart.....

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...an-intervenes/
    Didn't a court rule just the like yesterday they can not charge him? As a “unindicted co-conspirator” ?

" In a late breaking development, Judge Anthony Trenga (EDVA) ruled the DOJ has not presented evidence sufficient to establish “evidence of a conspiracy” for the purposes of admitting the hearsay statements of alleged co-conspirator (Flynn)."
    Last edited by Smitty901; 07-10-2019 at 02:49 PM.
    RedLion and stowlin like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links