Obama and Clinton are going down - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Obama and Clinton are going down

This is a discussion on Obama and Clinton are going down within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Durham is investigating the right things. It will be a matter of how much justice that Barr will seek. It’s Happening: Durham Investigating ‘Smoking Gun’ ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Obama and Clinton are going down

Durham is investigating the right things. It will be a matter of how much justice that Barr will seek.

It’s Happening: Durham Investigating ‘Smoking Gun’ Secret Recordings of Meeting with Papadopoulos
    US Attorney John Durham’s review of the origins of Spygate is focusing on transcripts of recordings made by a government source who met with Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos.

Durham is also taking a closer look at the start date of the FBI probe. The FBI opened “Crossfire Hurricane” on July 31, 2016, however, it is now clear the FBI began spying on Trump and his campaign much earlier.

This is huge.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-papadopoulos/
    Smitty901 and Sasquatch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Durham is investigating the right things. It will be a matter of how much justice that Barr will seek.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-papadopoulos/
    You have to excuse me for not holding my breath on this...the problem in politics is its tar baby.... noone wants to try to touch it cause it would suck them all into it. When your a circle...you don't criticize the zigzag for not being straight....
    RedLion, Inor and Smitty901 like this.

Why does Slick Willie wear underwear?

To keep his ankles warm
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MisterMills357 and 0rocky like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    You have to excuse me for not holding my breath on this...the problem in politics is its tar baby.... noone wants to try to touch it cause it would suck them all into it. When your a circle...you don't criticize the zigzag for not being straight....
    I get that a good portion of folks think that there will be no justice. I read an article about what AG William Barr may look to do once AG (prior to confirmation) and it suggested that Barr could bring the DOJ/FBI back to it's pre-Obama level of corruption. That this would entail some indictments and convictions. Comey, Baker and at least another half dozen are under indictment as we speak. Obama will get away without proper justice. There is plenty of evidence to convict HRC of crimes, but she may well slip away unless others turn on her for a deal.
    Italy fired 5 of their intelligence officers for working with HRC/Obama against Trump. There is "some justice" coming, but not nearly what it should be.
    0rocky likes this.

Justice means different things to different people. There is our laws, courts etc etc. Then there are those that are happy Hillary failed to become POTUS, thats justice to them. There are others that want to see these people hang for what they have done to our country for their personal gain.
    Clintons, Obamas, Comey, Strock, etc etc and the list go on really did some damage to our country. Serious irreversible damage.
    At the minimum, I want the majority of the country and world to see and acknowledge what they have done.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    Justice means different things to different people. There is our laws, courts etc etc. Then there are those that are happy Hillary failed to become POTUS, thats justice to them. There are others that want to see these people hang for what they have done to our country for their personal gain.
    Clintons, Obamas, Comey, Strock, etc etc and the list go on really did some damage to our country. Serious irreversible damage.
    At the minimum, I want the majority of the country and world to see and acknowledge what they have done.
    Those on the left will never acknowledge my friend. One party rule demands that you see no evil, you hear no evil.
    Steve40th, Inor and 0rocky like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I would just like the media have to admit that there is/was corruption in the deep state and hold officials to clean it up instead of use it for power.
    Smitty901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    I would just like the media have to admit that there is/was corruption in the deep state and hold officials to clean it up instead of use it for power.
    The problem is the media is owned by the Deep State.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts Obtained of Former FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki Testifying Russia Conspiracy Came from Obama’s White House
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-white-house/
    Smitty901 and Sasquatch like this.

Put em in the slammer.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links