Obama and Clinton are going down - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Obama and Clinton are going down

This is a discussion on Obama and Clinton are going down within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; No one in the DOJ or any federal prosecutors office will go after Obama. Heck we would be luck if they go after Clinton....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Obama and Clinton are going down

No one in the DOJ or any federal prosecutors office will go after Obama. Heck we would be luck if they go after Clinton.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 07-10-2019 at 04:42 PM.
    stowlin and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Another tidbit of what is on the way....

UK Bracing for Moment It Is Revealed British Intel Spied on Innocent Americans in the US for Obama!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-us-for-obama/
    Sasquatch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Another tidbit of what is on the way....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-us-for-obama/
    "It’s all coming out. Grab your popcorn!" Bags of it and butter to go with.
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

In retrospect, we still have no idea who Killed Kennedy.. Think about it. An Assassination of a US POTUS, and we are handed a BS line of one dude doing it.. a nobody and he gets shot himself .. Come on.. The US Government, or whoever is really running it, will not allow people like the Clinton's go down into jail or financially. They know they have something on them and vice versa..
    Trumps a threat, but Trump is not in the "Group" to be able to do anything.
    stowlin, Michael_Js and A Watchman like this.

A friend of mine had a great opine on Kennedy I won’t ever forget: “if we knew who and why we’d thank em for it”

As for Obama and hilda taking a perp walk I think it’s about as possible as one here winning the lotto. Possible but extremely unlikely for we aren’t even seeing their play makers getting hooked up (Brennan, Clappy, Comey, and the band just goes on).

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    In retrospect, we still have no idea who Killed Kennedy.. Think about it. An Assassination of a US POTUS, and we are handed a BS line of one dude doing it.. a nobody and he gets shot himself .. Come on.. The US Government, or whoever is really running it, will not allow people like the Clinton's go down into jail or financially. They know they have something on them and vice versa..
    Trumps a threat, but Trump is not in the "Group" to be able to do anything.
    Inor, Slippy and Smitty901 like this.

This is a relevant and good sign.

Joe diGenova: Inspector General Horowitz and US Attorney John Durham Have Both Already interviewed Joseph Mifsud
    both U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is investigating the launch of the Trump-Russia collusion narrative and Inspector General Michael Horowitz have both already interviewed Joseph Mifsud, the Western Intelligence operative who launched the investigation into the Trump campaign.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-mifsud-video/
    Steve40th and Sasquatch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    The walls are closing in. They'll be wearing orange jumpsuits soon!

Yeah, not so much.

Information on Spygate and other Obama/Hillary crimes seems to have come to a screeching halt.

Has anyone seen any new info or heard anything?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I'll have whatever Your smoking....
    Sasquatch and soyer38301 like this.

There is no way they are going to go after obama or clinton. Obama cannot run again. Clinton would be over 80 by the time they finish any investigation and charge her. Even if they find the person that has the goods on them AND is willing to turn (very unlikely), the motivation to actually follow through with an investigation and trial is absolutely zero since a prosecution would not change anything moving forward.

It would feel really good to see both obama and hillary doing the perp walk, but I have to ask myself, would it really be worth the $100 million or so that it would cost the taxpayers (you and me) to go through the trials given that it would change nothing? Probably not. Sorry.
    stowlin, Sasquatch, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

I’d be happy if they’d just charge Comey for what appears to be his arrogant release of notes on his meeting with Trump. That reeks of a release of confidential information to me and I just don’t get why he doesn’t get at least called in on it.
    Sasquatch and Smitty901 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    There is no way they are going to go after obama or clinton. Obama cannot run again. Clinton would be over 80 by the time they finish any investigation and charge her. Even if they find the person that has the goods on them AND is willing to turn (very unlikely), the motivation to actually follow through with an investigation and trial is absolutely zero since a prosecution would not change anything moving forward.

It would feel really good to see both obama and hillary doing the perp walk, but I have to ask myself, would it really be worth the $100 million or so that it would cost the taxpayers (you and me) to go through the trials given that it would change nothing? Probably not. Sorry.
    I agree, it will never happen, nor will their co-conspirators and accomplices pay any real price, but it would be a pleasing sight to these old tired eyes to see their feet dance at the end of a knotted rope.
    Inor likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links