Ross Perot and American hero - RIP
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Ross Perot and American hero - RIP within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/09/bill...ead-at-89.html I voted for him for President...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ross Perot and American hero - RIP

Denton, Slippy and RedLion like this.
    Be a Berean

Super Moderator

Ross was right and he never got the credit he deserved.
    jimb1972 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Respected the hell out of Ross Perot.

Mrs S worked for Electronic Data Systems in the 1980's in Plano, TX when they were part of General Motors. Ross Perot still had an office on the campus of EDS and he was often around. Most of the employees in the Systems Engineering Department that Mrs S worked in were former military and many were combat vets from the Vietnam era. She heard some interesting things that's for sure!

Perot lived the Great American Dream and I love his comment at the end of the article posted by MM;

“Texas born. Texas bred. When I die, I’ll be Texas dead. Ha!”

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Ross gave us 8 years of Bill Clinton. By the way, Denton, I think that you should lock up more dupe threads when they pop up.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Ross gave us 8 years of Bill Clinton. By the way, Denton, I think that you should lock up more dupe threads when they pop up.
    I agree. Can't catch them all. I just caught this one because I was properly caffeinated.

By the way, I caught my own, a couple days ago. I deleted my thread while kicking myself in the butt for being so careless as to not check the forums for an existing post, as I should have done in the first place. Getting old, I guess.

By the way; Perot didn't give us eight years of Clinton; the American People did that. Economically speaking, Bush would have been as devastating to the economy. Both are Globalists, which is why the two were buddies and both were against Trump.
    RedLion, Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I agree. Can't catch them all. I just caught this one because I was properly caffeinated.

By the way, I caught my own, a couple days ago. I deleted my thread while kicking myself in the butt for being so careless as to not check the forums for an existing post, as I should have done in the first place. Getting old, I guess.

By the way; Perot didn't give us eight years of Clinton; the American People did that. Economically speaking, Bush would have been as devastating to the economy. Both are Globalists, which is why the two were buddies and both were against Trump.
    True that more Bush would not have been any better. I just wonder where we (the U.S.) would be if Bill Clinton had not gotten elected and nationalized/globalized their crime syndicate?
    Last edited by RedLion; 07-09-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Everybody wants to blame Clinton for globalization, but HW was the guy who got the ball rolling. I believe we would be a much better nation today if Perot had won the election in 92, RIP patriot.
    Denton likes this.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    Everybody wants to blame Clinton for globalization, but HW was the guy who got the ball rolling. I believe we would be a much better nation today if Perot had won the election in 92, RIP patriot.
    It is too bad Perot did not get elected and spare us the Clinton Crime Cartel

Slick Willie and Barry did a lot of damage to America.

Not a Bush fan either, but Hitleraly would have sunk us.
    Denton, A Watchman and jimb1972 like this.

I voted for Ross.

Or it was a RINO or a Clinton.

It would have been refreshing to not have an entrenched corrupt person as POSTUS
    Denton likes this.

Perrot gave us the Clinton's just like mc cain gave us obammy care. See how just one or a few votes can change history.

Remember that next time you throw your vote away.
    Last edited by Chipper; 07-09-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links