Betsy Ross Flag
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betsy Ross Flag

This is a discussion on Betsy Ross Flag within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Anybody else pissed off about the recent controversy over Nike's decision to pull their shoes which had the Betsy Ross flag on them? I understand ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Betsy Ross Flag

Betsy Ross Flag

Anybody else pissed off about the recent controversy over Nike's decision to pull their shoes which had the Betsy Ross flag on them? I understand the fact that they are a business that is just trying to keep public relations balanced, but I feel as though Nike has been shitting on patriotism ever since Kaepernick started "leading the black voice"
    Michael_Js likes this.

Super Moderator

I haven't bought anything Nike in decades and certainly won't ever again. That said Nike can do what it wants with its products. Seems stupid to pull shoes and lose tons of money but they can take that up with their shareholders.
    Prepared One and inceptor like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I have a big flag pole in the front yard where I fly the US flag and a “Thin Blue Line” flag daily. I will be ordering and flying the “Betsy Ross” flag shortly. These unpatriotic weasels can kiss my a—!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

In the first place, . . . I'm not paying $150 for tennis shoes, . . .

Secondly, . . . they cow-tow to that piece of walking excrement, . . .

Hell will freeze solid before they get any of my money or support.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Do not buy Nike products, don't buy it for you children of grandchildren. Run them out of town.
    Slippy, Michael_Js, Annie and 1 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Evidently sales are up for Nike since Kapernick became their spokesman. Of course they are cowtowing to the all mighty dollar and right now that happens to be Kapernick.
    Denton and inceptor like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by mastermclaster View Post
    Anybody else pissed off about the recent controversy over Nike's decision to pull their shoes which had the Betsy Ross flag on them? I understand the fact that they are a business that is just trying to keep public relations balanced, but I feel as though Nike has been shitting on patriotism ever since Kaepernick started "leading the black voice"
    I'm not pissed at all. This is just another example of the lunacy and anti-American sentiment that has been gaining momentum for years. I haven't bought a Nike Product in more years than you've been alive so no concern to me.

Anybody who follows this kapernick douchebag is mentally ill.
    Denton and inceptor like this.

Nike is coming out with a new line of sneakers, called, Dykies.

They have an extra long tongue, and you can get them off with just one finger.

For me, this is a non-issue. Tennis shoes are for the gym. I buy what's on sale, and I am so clueless as to fashion I think my present pair has an "N" embroidered on them...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

I never bought any of their overpriced shoes, and I sure as hell never will.

Since Kraperneck is their final say on what is marketed, they can KMA
    Slippy and Chiefster23 like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links