NBC Declares Debate Winner
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on NBC Declares Debate Winner within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; And shows an ounce of real honest. Mind you this is one NBC analysts TRUMP WINS https://www.foxnews.com/politics/don...ocratic-debate...

Like Tree26Likes
  • 2 Post By stowlin
  • 4 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By Prepared One
  • 4 Post By Kauboy
  • 3 Post By Slippy
  • 3 Post By KUSA
  • 6 Post By Kauboy
  • 1 Post By Old SF Guy
  • 2 Post By Old SF Guy

Thread: NBC Declares Debate Winner

And shows an ounce of real honest. Mind you this is one NBC analysts
    TRUMP WINS

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/don...ocratic-debate
    RedLion and Denton like this.

Super Moderator

And the loser.....

America.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

So far, from what I have seen out of both debates, the winner is Trump. If he can keep from shooting himself in the foot.
    stowlin likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

No redeeming qualities in any of the 20 left-winged fools.

Who might be doing a 3rd party run 2020? That' could be the only one to draw votes away from Trump, given the jackasses I saw the last two nights.

Thank God for beer.....I didn't finish round two of Left Winged Parrot show, was a good old movie on.

I can't watch these idiots debate without imagining the millions of bots nodding along at home. The superficial nature of all leftist reasoning is easy to defeat, but there are far too many drones who don't see the thin veneer, and childishly go along with it all.
    Prepared One, Slippy, KUSA and 1 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I can't watch these idiots debate without imagining the millions of bots nodding along at home. The superficial nature of all leftist reasoning is easy to defeat, but there are far too many drones who don't see the thin veneer, and childishly go along with it all.
    You have to hand it to the evil puppet masters (aka proggressives) who were both in and out of the federal government over the past century. They successfully brainwashed each generation of Americans to view government in their warped and evil way unlike the government that the Brilliant Founders envisioned and created.

FUBAR

Nothing less than a total reset will correct this...

I hope the most whacked out nut job wins the primary. I just can’t decide who that is right now.
    stowlin, Kauboy and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I hope the most whacked out nut job wins the primary. I just can’t decide who that is right now.
    I'll give you a hint...

NBC Declares Debate Winner-imageedit_4912_9952013630.jpg
    KUSA, stowlin, hawgrider and 3 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

its like this whe the high school team finally arranges themselve into aj effective force the out of all that comes som crazy try voltage....do we count it out consider it flatulense.... a group ofangry
    stowlin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    its like this whe the high school team finally arranges themselve into aj effective force the out of all that comes som crazy try voltage....do we count it out consider it flatulense.... a group ofangry
    Well not sure what I was smokin....but apparently this made perfect sense to me and @stowlin ....
    stowlin and Slippy like this.

Sponsored Links