This is why I love the Polish people. - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is why I love the Polish people.

This is a discussion on This is why I love the Polish people. within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; No Poles, no Kielbasa or golumpki!!!...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: This is why I love the Polish people.

No Poles, no Kielbasa or golumpki!!!

Name:  keilbasa.png
Views: 27
Size:  407.0 KB

This is why I love the Polish people.-golumpki.png
    hawgrider and Inor like this.

The Good Cop

Don’t forget, it was the Poles who invented vodka, not Russians.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Don’t forget, it was the Poles who invented vodka, not Russians.
    I didn't know that.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Poles have been f--ked twice in the last century and would rather die than get shafted again.

Everyone forgets if it weren't for the Poles and their cracking Egnigma, that Great Britain would have gone the way of France Norway Belgium and Holland.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...e-alan-turing/
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    Poles have been f--ked twice in the last century...
    Whoa, whoa, whoa there with the emancipation speech, Honest Abe. Those Polish refugees are safe in the bosom of my sacred hometown of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Every proud Milwaukee resident will be happy to tell you that he is of Polish and German blood--and if his mom was a 'looker,' even a few genes of Sicilian heritage.

We make sausages at Usinger's, we make car frames at A.O. Smith, and we helped to prevent wanton theft in Vietnam by sending out enough skid pallets of laminated padlocks to cover an entire football field. I was there--well, not in Vietnam, just mixed in with the skids...

I dated a Polish girl--and lost her. I asked her out, and she said "Buzi." I thought she was giving the brush-off saying she was "buzy."

My mother, fully 50% Polish, told me she wanted to "kiss." That's what happens if you're even a little bit Sicilian...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    I love pierogies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    bigot azzhole like you would shove anything in that piehole of your's ....
    (Slippy is confused.....our good friend hawg said he "LOVEs pierogies"...he does not HATE them...If memory serves, a Pierogi is a pastry or dumpling filled with good stuff, right? It probably originated in Eastern Europe and Polish people were known to make them... heck, my grandmother had some 'Slovak blood in her and she made Perogies...'Hawg loves them, he does not HATE them! So how can that make him a bigot?)

Slippy, you're debating with an American Indian. To him, we're all foreigners...
    Slippy likes this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    (Slippy is confused.....our good friend hawg said he "LOVEs pierogies"...he does not HATE them...If memory serves, a Pierogi is a pastry or dumpling filled with good stuff, right? It probably originated in Eastern Europe and Polish people were known to make them... heck, my grandmother had some 'Slovak blood in her and she made Perogies...'Hawg loves them, he does not HATE them! So how can that make him a bigot?)
    He had a melt down this morning. He was following me around all morning. Apparently my Illinoid anti 2nd amendment post this morning tickled his nuke button.
    rice paddy daddy and Slippy like this.

I live "over" Illinois. They have plenty of guns--and they use them.

I'm sure am glad the "Oleo Smuggling Wars" are over. Some darkly complected and obviously innocent home-boy might take a shot at me with that stolen, sideways Glock.

Ya' know, if those mouthy libtard Illinois smart alecks what to strike a blow for "reasonable gun laws" they ought to hustle their puckered pink butts down to the ghetto and disarm the real criminals.

...like that's going to happen...

Lots of noise, but as usually the Illinoids have to wait until the criminals tell them what to do.
    soyer38301 likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    I didn't know that.
    History here
    https://www.expatspoland.com/polish-vodka

Back in my drinking days, I really loved vodka. Straight, maybe an ice cube or two. And the very best I ever drank was Polish. Wyborowa Wodka (pronounced Vee-ba-rova).
    This stuff was so smooth it made Smirnoff 100 proof taste like crap. I used to drink it straight, room temperature, and it was excellent that way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyborowa
    hawgrider, The Tourist and Slippy like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links