AOC true colors
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

AOC true colors

This is a discussion on AOC true colors within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; AOC is showing her true colors , Give me more money. As you read this keep in mind they get outstanding healthcare, expense accounts and ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By Illini Warrior
  • 1 Post By Tango2X

Thread: AOC true colors

AOC true colors

AOC is showing her true colors , Give me more money.

As you read this keep in mind they get outstanding healthcare, expense accounts and lot of other perks in the deal.

"Members of Congress generally make $174,000 per year, with senior leaders earning more, and no cost-of-living adjustments have been made in the past nine years. However, vulnerable swing-state Democrats, concerned how the proposed $4,500 pay hike would look if it didn't also have Republican support, had signed onto amendments rejecting the measure."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...-votes-funding
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

the True Blues that actually go to DC for the benefit of the People can be counted on one hand - that pay raise is a joke to most of that $$$$ crowd - the lower rung congressmen are making that $4K in a week from the insider info, speech & consulting fees and strait out bribes ..
    Smitty901 likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

I don't know about the idea of this thread, that is, the comment on Alexandria Ocasio Cortez's 'true colors.'

As an Hispanic, I don't they they should be segmented with 'the coloreds.' Now granted, she did not know what a 'garbage disposal' was when she first saw it, clearly a white person's kitchen choice. But then, you can find blonde, blue eyed Hispanic women representing the other end of the bell-shaped curve.

If I had to pick a shade, I'd go with "olive."
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Pay those evil bastards nothing because that is there total worth. The make plenty robbing us blind. Insider trading , bribes etc.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

She's looks sort of like my toilet bowl in the morning after a few cups of coffee.

AOC true colors-62419374_879232305765057_6826918089712467968_n.jpg
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

So now you know how bad most of the US citizens/voters, outside of NYC/NY cities feel.

Most of NY state is sort of a "nice place", if you are not in a city/metropolitan/close . But the $#!tbags are moving in with FREE $$$ to do so!!! After they $#!t their nests so bad they can't stand it! And look for a new place to infest.

It's a big beautiful state, with the worst $#!tbag cities and politicians in the whole USA, bar none, well Commiefornia could give them a run.

What you say As Members?

Worse?

Commiefornia?

or

New Dork?

Your vote.

P.S. sorry to the Cali /NY hillbiilys and farmers , that don't employ criminal aliens.........
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 06-14-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Oh, my wife picked up on her fancy new clothes and the "bigger apartment" she moved into.

That apartment, by the way, has that "garbage disposal" she doesn't know how to use.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Oh, my wife picked up on her fancy new clothes and the "bigger apartment" she moved into.

That apartment, by the way, has that "garbage disposal" she doesn't know how to use.
    Did not know how to use, she did not know what it was. maybe mommy took out the trash most of her life and latter what ever boy toy she had around. Democrat's are all a like. Claim to be for the working class while robbing them to line there pockets.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The bad news is that unless they vote against the raise, it is automatic.
    What are the chances of that??
    Smitty901 likes this.

Sponsored Links