Southern Pro-Life States.

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Southern Pro-Life States. within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I'm wondering what's gonna happen in this country over the abortion debate. I was listening to Tim Gordon on YouTube today. He explained that (technically) ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Southern Pro-Life States.

Super Moderator

I'm wondering what's gonna happen in this country over the abortion debate. I was listening to Tim Gordon on YouTube today. He explained that (technically) what Roe vs Wade did was to make it illegal to make abortion illegal in all 50 states. Now we have 3 Southern States with possible Louisiana joining them basically violating that with state legislature. Great! That's where the decision should be made, imo.

But What's the Federal Government going to do about that? Considering Trump's stand on the subject probably nothing? I mean, if Hillary had won we could we have had a Civil War II? Could they cut off money, or send in troops? Nothing? What are your thoughts?
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I'm wondering what's gonna happen in this country over the abortion debate. I was listening to Tim Gordon on YouTube today. He explained that (technically) what Roe vs Wade did was to make it illegal to make abortion illegal in all 50 states. Now we have 3 Southern States with possible Louisiana joining them basically violating that with state legislature. Great! That's where the decision should be made, imo.

But What's the Federal Government going to do about that? Considering Trump's stand on the subject probably nothing? I mean, if Hillary had won we could we have had a Civil War II? Could they cut off money, or send in troops? Nothing? What are your thoughts?
    So the States and the Feds have been violating our Constitution for centuries now.

Look at the ass backwards gun laws.
    Slippy and KUSA like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    So the States and the Feds have been violating our Constitution for centuries now.

Look at the ass backwards gun laws.
    So in other words nothing's going to come of it. That's your take on the subject?
    Slippy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'm sorry for the shatty attitude but I will quote one of my most admired philosophers on this subject;

"When all's said and done, more will be said than done"

(Slippy, Many Times)

My point is; I don't trust anyone in the Supreme Court except Clarence Thomas at this point.

Something is afoul regarding this obsession with baby killing and I don't think anything other than a Total Re-Set of Society will change it. And by Total Re-Set I'm talking either Biblical or a good ole fashioned total breakdown where 90% of fools alive today become dead.
    Denton, A Watchman, Annie and 3 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I'm sorry for the shatty attitude but I will quote one of my most admired philosophers on this subject;

(Slippy, Many Times)

My point is; I don't trust anyone in the Supreme Court except Clarence Thomas at this point.

Something is afoul regarding this obsession with baby killing and I don't think anything other than a Total Re-Set of Society will change it. And by Total Re-Set I'm talking either Biblical or a good ole fashioned total breakdown where 90% of fools alive today become dead.
    Something is certainly afoul and it is most certainly Satanic and it's only going to get worse.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

None of these laws will change Roe V Wade, unfortunately

These laws are a radical response to radical ideas, and will not go anywhere.

Today, we find ourselves waking amongst the stench of the Evil One. Most are blind and oblivious to this influence that destroys souls for eternity. On second thought, perhaps I wasn't completely clear about the Evil One. I would strongly suggest he is the Enemy of mankind, the same mankind that was made in the image of God.

Beware, you have been duly warned and the consequences are yours to own.
    stevekozak likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

(Slippy, Many Times)

It's a diabolical disorientation, for sure.
    Slippy likes this.
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tango2X View Post
    None of these laws will change Roe V Wade, unfortunately

These laws are a radical response to radical ideas, and will not go anywhere.
    These radical ideas are filling the void which the churches used to hold in our country. I think separation of church and state has gone too far afield of what the founding fathers would've ever wanted.
    inceptor likes this.
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Something is certainly afoul and it is most certainly Satanic and it's only going to get worse.
    How do you see it playing out?
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links