Declassification Directive Possible Next Week…
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Declassification Directive Possible Next Week… within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Per Laura Ingraham last night... On her television show Laura Ingraham reported her ‘sources’ inform her President Trump will execute the declassification directive next week. ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Declassification Directive Possible Next Week…

Per Laura Ingraham last night...

On her television show Laura Ingraham reported her ‘sources’ inform her President Trump will execute the declassification directive next week. [Video Tweet Link] If accurate, the timing —in advance of the OIG draft report— makes sense.
    However, it would make sense for President Trump to authorize the declassification of documents in advance of the IG report release.

Likely Inspector General Michael Horowitz has reviewed all of the documents in question. If Horowitz wants to include the classified content in his draft report for principle review; and later within the final report; those documents would need to be declassified or else they would be held back, footnoted and outlined in a classified appendix.

If the DOJ and President Trump want the information more broadly available to the public and media, it would make sense to declassify the documents — pending the review and approval of the participating intelligence agencies (DOJ, DOJ-NSD, CIA, NSA, State Dept., FBI, ODNI, DoD, etc.)
    To quote a great American.....Name:  The-A-Team.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  118.3 KB

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 32
Size:  432.4 KB

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ble-next-week/
    Last edited by RedLion; 05-16-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Long over due if it happens.
    In other news trump and the Senate really pissed CA off 9th has another Trump appointee
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

now watch the DNCers backspin that Prez Trump is revealing secrets to the Russians ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well next week appears to be within "7-8 days" at this point. Pay attention to the craziness of the Dems and media as the actual drop gets closer as a distraction.

Journalist John Solomon reports the first batch of documents to be declassified in the next seven to eight days will surround “bucket five“:

Bucket Five – Intelligence documents that were presented to the Gang of Eight in 2016 that pertain to the FISA application used against U.S. person Carter Page; including all exculpatory intelligence documents that may not have been presented to the FISA Court.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-164054

I may be wrong, but it is my understanding that the president “directs” that these documents be declassified and released. But it is up to each agency to decide what if anything gets released (based on national security of course). If this is the case, Trump will order it, the agencies will pushback and deny, it will wind up in court, and a stay will be issued blocking release. If I am wrong, please correct me.
    Steve40th, Smitty901 and stowlin like this.

Well what do you know. The prediction was correct! Makes sense to set the table for the IG report.

BREAKING….. IT’S HAPPENING! President Trump Releases Statement — Calls on DOJ to Declassify Intel Related to Spying on Trump Campaign
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rump-campaign/
    Sasquatch likes this.

Trump Orders Declassification Of Documents Pertaining To Surveillance Activities During 2016 Election

About time! And now, watch heads start to roll…
    https://www.weaselzippers.us/421527-...2016-election/
    Denton likes this.

It appears that declassification can and may likely include information regarding Clinton family crimes (Uranium One and Clinton Foundation) as well. It has potential to be devastating.....

♦First, I did not anticipate the Secretary of Treasury [likely related to Papadopoulos money tracking and/or, Clinton Foundation, and/or CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), and/or all the above. Second, I also did not anticipate the Secretary of Energy [likely related to Uranium One and Clinton] that’s interesting.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...lassification/
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.

This is correct but then the fire is to trumps feet to replace the directors blocking his wishes. Say for example the deep state approved FBI and CIA directors balk at releasing anything then it’s up to trump to replace them. Oh the hew and cry of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    I may be wrong, but it is my understanding that the president “directs” that these documents be declassified and released. But it is up to each agency to decide what if anything gets released (based on national security of course). If this is the case, Trump will order it, the agencies will pushback and deny, it will wind up in court, and a stay will be issued blocking release. If I am wrong, please correct me.
    Denton, RedLion and Chiefster23 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    This is correct but then the fire is to trumps feet to replace the directors blocking his wishes. Say for example the deep state approved FBI and CIA directors balk at releasing anything then it’s up to trump to replace them. Oh the hew and cry of that one.
    It appears that Trump has that problem in mind.

President Trump Takes Late Night Shot at FBI Director Wray Following Declassification Order of Spygate Docs
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-spygate-docs/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links