Alabama and Abortion
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alabama and Abortion

This is a discussion on Alabama and Abortion within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alab...pe-incest.html I believe in life at conception so to me hats off to the State of Alabama for this legislation. I am not so sure ...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Alabama and Abortion

Alabama and Abortion

https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alab...pe-incest.html

I believe in life at conception so to me hats off to the State of Alabama for this legislation. I am not so sure about exceptions as the remedy for punishing some one who violated a woman is to kill another person that did nothing to you.
    Last edited by Camel923; 05-16-2019 at 04:25 AM.
    Joe, Annie, RedLion and 1 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The Good Cop

Alabama, Georgia, and the other states that have recently severely curtailed abortion laws are a DIRECT RESULT of the laws passed by Democrats in New York and Virginia that allow doctors to kill babies EVEN AFTER THEY ARE BORN.

These evil monsters brought this on themselves.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I'm so proud of Alabama on this that I might just move there!! It is about time we get moving in the right direction. Frankly, I don't think the bill went far enough. I definitely support the felony conviction on the doctors that do it, but I don't understand why we are not punishing the women who sought out the doctors to kill the innocent babies inside them. They are equally and even more guilty than the doctors. If I hire RicePaddy Daddy to kill my annoying neighbor, it would not be just RPD who got sent up the river or to the electric chair. I would be convicted as well and have to suffer the consequences. A woman who decides to hire a doctor to tear her baby asunder is the worst kind of human alive, in my opinion. I would like to see everyone of them get the death penalty!!!
    Denton, Joe, Camel923 and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I'm so proud of Alabama on this that I might just move there!! It is about time we get moving in the right direction. Frankly, I don't think the bill went far enough. I definitely support the felony conviction on the doctors that do it, but I don't understand why we are not punishing the women who sought out the doctors to kill the innocent babies inside them. They are equally and even more guilty than the doctors. If I hire RicePaddy Daddy to kill my annoying neighbor, it would not be just RPD who got sent up the river or to the electric chair. I would be convicted as well and have to suffer the consequences. A woman who decides to hire a doctor to tear her baby asunder is the worst kind of human alive, in my opinion. I would like to see everyone of them get the death penalty!!!
    Don't assume all women are like those moronic celebrities who celebrate abortion. Many are terrified and not thinking as clearly as they should be. On the other hand, the "doctors" are making bank on their terror.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

When are people going to learn. You don't make abortion illegal you make the instruments to perform it illegal. That's what the Libs do with guns in CA. I'm allowed to have one but only if it's neutered down to be useless.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Joe

@Camel923 it is nice to see a win for the good guys once in a while.
    Camel923 likes this.

I think what Alabama has done is set precedent for others to follow. But, due to Roe v Wade, Hysteria, the media and endless money, this will go to SCOTUS to be reviewed.. Its that big of a deal to lefties..
    Its an education thing too. Roe V Wade was written when ultrasound wasnt available, and it was a privacy case/

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Don't assume all women are like those moronic celebrities who celebrate abortion. Many are terrified and not thinking as clearly as they should be. On the other hand, the "doctors" are making bank on their terror.
    None of that changes the fact that it is murder of an innocent baby. I don't care why you killed a baby, or what you were thinking or feeling when you killed a baby. You choose to kill a baby. Not just any random baby, but YOUR OWN baby, who was growing inside of you. That is evil! Abortion doctors are truly evil as well, and deserved the death penalty as well, but they typically do not have a personal connection to the babies they are killing. I don't know, I just don't understand how people can do it. There are millions of good people who would love to adopt these children, at birth, if the women and the abortion mill would quit murdering these innocents.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

I have heard some speculation about what will happen now. One line of thinking is that this will be challenged in court, the law over-turned, appealed, then over-turned again with the SCOTUS declining to hear and then the law is dead. Second course would involve the SCOTUS actually hearing the law/case on appeal and then "setting," so to speak an age at which life begins. Whether that be at heart beat of otherwise.
    No other "modern" country so to speak, allows you to kill a living baby up until the time of birth other than the U.S. Disgusting.
    Denton, Inor and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    No other "modern" country so to speak, allows you to kill a living baby up until the time of birth other than the U.S. Disgusting.
    Taken as a singular issue, I agree. The problem is that if a European country has strict limits on abortions, they also disenfranchise their citizens in other manners, like gun control and even traveling "without papers."

What I'd like to see is to pass legislation that protects babies, but also gets some help for the mother. For example, I remember a story some years ago where a mother drove her car into a lake to drown herself and three kids. (I never found out if she was successful).

Like all tragedies, I do not believe this happens in a vacuum. Clearly among the people who know such an individual there have been clear warning signs for years.
    RedLion and Denton like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links