Steve Bullocks jumps into race.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Steve Bullocks jumps into race. within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I hate that term "jumps into Presidential race". Way over used. Anyway, who is this turd. All I know is hes a Dem gov. in ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch
  • 2 Post By White Shadow
  • 1 Post By White Shadow

Thread: Steve Bullocks jumps into race.

Super Moderator

I hate that term "jumps into Presidential race". Way over used.

Anyway, who is this turd. All I know is hes a Dem gov. in a red state. What are you doing Montana?

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/poli...outputType=amp

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RedLion and Denton like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Well, the stupid R party chose to run a big city, coastal transplant, rich, software tycoon against a native in the last election. I swear the Republicans try to lose elections.
    Sasquatch and Camel923 like this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - James Mattis Hidden Content

I remember two years ago when the dumbocrats made fun of the republicans for having so many people running at one time. Have the dumbocrats not passed the number the republican had?
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

His stance on certain issues

Healthcare

Under Governor Bullock’s leadership, Montana expanded access to Medicaid in 2015, providing nearly 100,000 Montanans with access to healthcare and creating the lowest uninsured rate in state history at below 8%, down from 20% in 2013.

Net Neutrality

Governor Bullock signed a first of its kind Executive Order to protect net neutrality,

Climate/Energy

Under the Governor Bullock’s leadership, Montana adopted the “Blueprint for Montana’s Energy Future” in 2016. Written with input from wind energy developers, energy efficiency advocates, small businesses, coal workers, and solar installers, the Governor’s Energy Blueprint establishes goals across energy sectors to improve the traditional base of energy generation while sparking a new generation of clean technology business, moving Montana toward more renewable energy, and encouraging innovation, savings, and energy efficiency for homes and for businesses.

SJW crap

Governor Bullock has consistently advocated that all Montanans deserve a fair day’s wage for a fair day’s work.

He established the Equal Pay for Equal Work Task Force,

Illegal Immigration

No comment

2A

No comment

Source Issues
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-14-2019 at 11:43 PM.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I seem to recall he vetoes any gun rights bills that hit his desk, but I don't follow Montana legislation.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - James Mattis Hidden Content

Who, or what, is a Steve Bullocks?
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Sponsored Links