Top 2020 Demonic Rat objectives
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Top 2020 Demonic Rat objectives within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; 1) climate change 84% 2) health care 78% 3) gun control. 65% This was a poll I saw on fox last night of what democratic ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Top 2020 Demonic Rat objectives

1) climate change 84%
    2) health care 78%
    3) gun control. 65%

This was a poll I saw on fox last night of what democratic voters want. I know the gun control percentage is correct the others I am close.

Bottom line: voting democratic is going to destroy the economy and take some of not all your second amendment rights. Time to win friends and allies is now. That means money and organization. Don’t contribute and your fantasy of evading or defying government just might come true at a time in which the economy is intentionally wrecked for the fiction of saving the planet.

Health care me is a mess especially with government meddling. Medicare for all will not fund first world health care. Think Venezuela slaughter houses know as hospitals. Hospitals count on higher reimbursements from private insurance and self pay options to operate. Cut that funding and look out.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Ann Coulter says in the church of Liberalism..their highhest Sarament is abortion (and/or infanticide.) Guess they lump that it with health care on the objectives chart.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godles..._of_Liberalism
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Ann Coulter says in the church of Liberalism..their highhest Sarament is abortion (and/or infanticide.) Guess they lump that it with health care on the objectives chart.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godles..._of_Liberalism
    That was not on the poll but I believe you are correct sir.
    bigwheel likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Buy the weapons that you feel you will need now just in case. Take advantage of sites like arms list and private sales if you can in your state so there is no record of you having them. Then go vote.
    Slippy and Camel923 like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Bear in mind..when the ammo runs low and the injuns is circling wagons..save the last round for yourself. Learned that by watching way too many old cowboy movies. lol. Bound to be the correct strategy.
    Camel923 and StratMaster like this.

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    Buy the weapons that you feel you will need now just in case.
    Mission accomplished. Last year I made sure I had all the pistols, ammunition and knives one lone survivor could actually need--and this year I added some spares, just in case. I've seen some of the gun safes photographed over the years, and I cannot imagine that an AH-60 gun crew uses that much stuff. And what if you have to BUG out? I doubt my wife and I could carry all that and some food.

Handloading can help, agreed.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    Buy the weapons that you feel you will need now just in case. Take advantage of sites like arms list and private sales if you can in your state so there is no record of you having them. Then go vote.
    Hallelujah brother.

Thought the number one objective for the Rats was getting Trump out of office at any cost??

Super Moderator

Not sure what their #1 objective is but it should not swinging from the gallows.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Not sure what their #1 objective is but it should not swinging from the gallows.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!! ..... they will lie, cheat, steal and kill and anything else to get Trump & Company out and stop the investigating >>>> not only to keep their key players out of the hoosegow but just save the DNC - after Nixon and Ford's fill in the GOP couldn't get God himself elected - took a complete & utter FUed Jimmy Crack Corn to make RayGun Reagan look like a savior to keep the US free ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links