Bernie Versus Biden
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bernie Versus Biden

This is a discussion on Bernie Versus Biden within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well it is unofficially a Bernie versus Biden run for the Dem nomination for 2020. Make no bones about it, the DNC (and powers that ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Bernie Versus Biden

Bernie Versus Biden

Well it is unofficially a Bernie versus Biden run for the Dem nomination for 2020. Make no bones about it, the DNC (and powers that be) have "Chosen" Biden to run against Trump as Biden is the only declared candidate that even has a small chance against Trump. Bernie can not beat Trump, no chance no way. Hence one reason that the DNC will again not allow Bernie to win the nomination.
    A couple small problems. Biden does not really want to run and has been pushed into running. His history of racist and other stupid statements will hurt. Him being an old white man will hurt. And....being the VP of the most corrupt and incompetent administration for 8 years will mean that Obama's failure is his failure.
    As POTUS points out, Bernie is going to get screwed again......https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ime-help-biden

and Bernie supporters see it coming again with a good chunk not voting or voting for Trump like they did in 2016. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...cratic-nominee

My thoughts are that both have no chance to beat Trump and only an undeclared such as Michelle Obama has any hope of giving Trump a run.
    Last edited by RedLion; 04-28-2019 at 03:02 PM.

I really don't think either of them have a chance to beat Trump, unless something really bad happens between now and then. I think Bernie had a better chance of beating Trump than Hillary did, in 2016. He was more likable and brought a little bit of the charisma that Trump had. That said, I will really be surprised if Trump does not win by a much bigger margin than he did in 2016. For all the negativity of the MSM, I think more Americans feel that Trump has greatly improved our situation and will vote for him. Money talks and bullshit walks. Trump has put a lot of money in the pockets of American businesses and employees. At the end of the day, that will tell big. I think you will see more previously Democrat voters punching the ticket for Trump than anyone imagines. Now, whether of not they will admit that that did, that is another story...
    RedLion likes this.

The Good Cop

Biden will appeal to those who vote Democrat because their parents did, and still have not realized THAT Democrat Party is dead and gone.
    But can they get him through the primaries?

Bernie is a communist. And has been since his anti-war days of the 1960's. If he gets the nomination, you can believe the GOP will have many, many ads using his own words against him.

The vast majority of this countries voters are middle-of-the-road types. This is why Biden is so dangerous. If he becomes the candidate without swinging too far left, and chooses a moderate running mate, he could very well win.
    RedLion and Prepared One like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

don't give Moosehilla as much chance as most are predicting >>> Obammy himself has shot his wad - it's a totally different DNC now compared to even 2012 - it was obvious in 2016 that the moderate DNCers had had enough BS and wanted a pushing SOB like Trump ....

$$$$$$$$$$$$ talks - and the people that are reliable to go vote are seeing goooood times >>>> and they aren't stupid enough to shoot themselves in the wallet ....
    RedLion likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Biden has a snow balls chance in hell of winning with out the fix being in like it was for Hildabeast. He just is not far enough left to satisfy the loony tunes of the far left. I believe the kooks and nuts will decide the primary for democrats.
    rice paddy daddy and RedLion like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Biden has a snow balls chance in hell of winning with out the fix being in like it was for Hildabeast. He just is not far enough left to satisfy the loony tunes of the far left. I believe the kooks and nuts will decide the primary for democrats.
    That is the best chance for a 2020 Trump landslide.
    RedLion, Denton and Prepared One like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I am with you guys. I do not think anybody can beat Trump. He has improved the life's of black, hispanics, women and also (gag) White males.

those that voted for him last time will come out again and he will get a larger % of blacks/hispanics/women

I hope he gets the popular vote this vote.. it will shut the pie holes of many news folks
    Be a Berean

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    That is the best chance for a 2020 Trump landslide.
    Oooh let's hope so.
    Denton and stevekozak like this.

The Good Cop

i've been watching these things since I voted for Nixon in 1972. One thing I've learned is do not believe the polls, another is it doesn't always go the way you think it will.
    I have voted in every election since then, every two years.
    (Have never voted Democrat)
    Slippy and Gunn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    i've been watching these things since I voted for Nixon in 1972. One thing I've learned is do not believe the polls, another is it doesn't always go the way you think it will.
    I have voted in every election since then, every two years.
    (Have never voted Democrat)
    In the early 80's I voted for Howell Heflin for US Senate in Alabama. Mrs S was not happy with me but I though he was the best choice...even though he was a democrat. He was the only dem that I ever voted for;

He was a Major in the Marine Corps in WW2 earned Silver Star and 2 Purple Hearts, strongly opposed abortion, supported the 2A, was in favor of school prayer and was against raising taxes. He supported the military and was against cuts to military. A conservative in my book.

https://military.wikia.org/wiki/Howell_Heflin
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links