Trump Confirms Declassification and SHTF for Traitors - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump Confirms Declassification and SHTF for Traitors

This is a discussion on Trump Confirms Declassification and SHTF for Traitors within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion Barr has said that he may not show to this point. If he chooses not to show, they, Congress can not ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Trump Confirms Declassification and SHTF for Traitors

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Barr has said that he may not show to this point. If he chooses not to show, they, Congress can not force him to testify. They have no power of law to force him to show. They can subpoena him and he can ignore it. What are they going to do? Make a criminal referral to the DOJ against the AG? Lol.
    This is the battle we have been waiting for. The courts will play a big role in how this plays out. Will they follow the law or their agenda? Now is when Trump needs to drop the hammer . Release information and put the Democrats on the defense.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    This is the battle we have been waiting for. The courts will play a big role in how this plays out. Will they follow the law or their agenda? Now is when Trump needs to drop the hammer . Release information and put the Democrats on the defense.
    The barriers to Trump being able to release unredacted information and pursue justice have been removed. An incompetent AG in Sessions, the 2018 election and most importantly the Mueller witch hunt all prevented the Trump admin from doing either. Now with Mueller done, Sessions gone and who appears to be an aggressive, smart and justice oriented AG in office, a reckoning is coming and coming quickly. I suspect that the release of the next IG report next month will be the official start of the "public" end of the investigation and eventual prosecutions. Again I am not saying that Obama will be indicted even though he should. I am also on the fence as to whether Clinton will be indicted or not even though the evidence is overwhelming and I am leaning indictment. Comey, McCabe and many others are in trouble for certain.

This is not by accident, but by design....

Former Obama Advisor Ben Rhodes: We Didn’t Know Anything….
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...know-anything/

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Cautiously optimistic......I would like nothing more than to see justice done.....
    Smitty901 and RedLion like this.

All of the perps need to go to the big house, all of them, for 20 years or so.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Moar.....

“There will be arrests and indictments without question…This was a coup. It was a conspiracy. It was criminal activity. These people need to be indicted, charged and need to be put in prison, and if they’re not, then our Constitution is nothing more than a sham.”
    “John Brennan is saying these crazy things because I think he knows he is going to be indicted for this coup against a candidate and then elected president,” said Shipp. “He is the one that took the dossier. He’s the one that disseminated it. He’s the one that leaked it to the press, calling it intelligence, falsifying intelligence. Those are felonies. He’s the one that broke into the Senate on Capitol Hill, into his bosses, the Select Committee, to spy on the torture report. This man has committed several felonies and he knows darn well he has, so he’s coming out screaming and yelling, like a Mockingbird, to the press, trying to cover, before this whole thing comes apart at the seams.”
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/04...utm_term=EMAIL

That's the problem, our Constitution is a sham, it's no more. All we can do is prepare for the worst. That is why we are all here.

"John Brennan and others are indicted for an attempted coup against the president of the United States, the violence from Leftists “is going to increase to the point where it’s going to be very, very bad.”"
    Violence and fear are how the democrats have always gotten their way. It is the best tool in their box of tricks and they use it well. They will punish your children in public schools using the teachers . They will use the IRS and every other government agency to punish you.
    Most of us have known what they did all along. Everyone knows it. The question is what will be done or will it once again be swept under the rug.

There is no right and wrong there is only the agenda, and that must be carried out at all cost.
    Nothing to do with the news but I did put in 30 minutes of range time today.
    budgetprepp-n likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    "John Brennan and others are indicted for an attempted coup against the president of the United States, the violence from Leftists “is going to increase to the point where it’s going to be very, very bad.”"
    Violence and fear are how the democrats have always gotten their way. It is the best tool in their box of tricks and they use it well. They will punish your children in public schools using the teachers . They will use the IRS and every other government agency to punish you.
    Most of us have known what they did all along. Everyone knows it. The question is what will be done or will it once again be swept under the rug.

There is no right and wrong there is only the agenda, and that must be carried out at all cost.
    Nothing to do with the news but I did put in 30 minutes of range time today.
    I hate saying it but I think you'r "spot on"
    Taking your guns is like eating a whale,,,,,,One bite at a time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links