Mueller Was Investigating Sessions
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Mueller Was Investigating Sessions within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; The whole time that Sessions was AG. That at least partially explains why Sessions did nothing. It also goes along with why Trump did not/could ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By RedLion
  • 1 Post By RedLion
  • 2 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By stowlin
  • 1 Post By Maine-Marine
  • 1 Post By Old SF Guy

Thread: Mueller Was Investigating Sessions

The whole time that Sessions was AG. That at least partially explains why Sessions did nothing. It also goes along with why Trump did not/could not stop the illegal Mueller witch hunt. There were built in "road blocks" so to speak that Mueller would have considered obstruction. There is such overwhelming evidence of corruption and this thing is going to blow up very bigly for the traitors over the next year. Mark my words.

This memo also permits the investigation of Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen and all of his interests; and in ultimate weasel sunlight, Rosenstein authorizes an investigation of his boss, AG Jeff Sessions.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...r/#more-162777
    Denton likes this.

Mueller wanted something on Sessions to trade for a deal that hung Trump
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Weird I clicked on your link went to the website and began reading. 4-5 minutes later I stopped reading and started scanning and still I can’t find any mention of sessions?

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    The whole time that Sessions was AG. That at least partially explains why Sessions did nothing. It also goes along with why Trump did not/could not stop the illegal Mueller witch hunt. There were built in "road blocks" so to speak that Mueller would have considered obstruction. There is such overwhelming evidence of corruption and this thing is going to blow up very bigly for the traitors over the next year. Mark my words.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Weird I clicked on your link went to the website and began reading. 4-5 minutes later I stopped reading and started scanning and still I can’t find any mention of sessions?
    Weird that I quoted the exact section in the article in what is says....
    Bottom of the 4th paragraph. Gotta read past the title.
    Last edited by RedLion; 04-21-2019 at 03:19 PM.
    stowlin likes this.

Sessions was a wussy. He needed to tell Trump he was compromised and resign so a real AG could be seated.
    Smitty901 and RedLion like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Sessions was a wussy. He needed to tell Trump he was compromised and resign so a real AG could be seated.
    True. I believe that Sessions intended to recuse himself before he was confirmed AG. He should have told Trump this and allowed POTUS to pick someone else.

Thanks I missed it I was looking for him in the legal docs

Weird that I quoted the exact section in the article in what is says....
    Bottom of the 4th paragraph. Gotta read past the title.
    RedLion likes this.

I thought that the democrats were going to slowly win in the battle against morals and doing right ... but along comes Trump.. the teflon president and everything thrown at him never sticks and bounces back...

the dems used the FBI against him and it is going to bit them in the ass.. the fbi and the dems

they could raise Kennedy from the dead and run him in 2020.. he would lose.... hell even obama would lose

Trumps support among women, blacks, hispanics, moderates... grows the longer he is in office

people are sick of the crap they dem leadership does not get it thou.. although it seems pelosi is starting to see the train light at the end of the tunnel barrelling towards them
    RedLion likes this.
    Be a Berean

Love that word now...

Origin
    Late Middle English (meaning ‘with great force’): from big + -ly. Rare from the late19th century until 2016, it was revived as a result of its association with President Donald Trump, whose adverbial use of big league in speech (to mean 'by a considerable amount') was widely misinterpreted as ‘bigly’.
    RedLion likes this.

Sponsored Links