Biden for Pres? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Biden for Pres?

This is a discussion on Biden for Pres? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; AOC can not run until she is 35...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Biden for Pres?

AOC can not run until she is 35
    Be a Berean

Banned

She would be by 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    AOC can not run until she is 35
    Then I have plenty of time.

I want my wife to make me a royal robe out of scarlet red. I'll then hit the costume shops for a really snazzy crown. I intend to tell AOC that I am "His Royal Highness of Wisconsin."

It will be a snap to have our Waupun imprisoned convicts make new license plates reading, "The Royalty State."

Don't laugh. Imagine how calm it will be. Illinois tourists will have to pay 500 bucks to get into the state. Local hunters will pay only 1.75 for a deer tag. Any license plate (even the old outdated yellow ones from the 1960s) will be valid forever. Liberal colleges will be fenced in. Motorcycle clubs will be deputized for handing out highway tickets. Carrying a pistol and a switchblade will be mandatory.

And as a sop to all my local friends, milk and brandy will be sold together on the shelf. Brandy is the most often purchased beverage in Wisconsin, why hide it or price it for outright thievery?
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi45 View Post
    Most people don't hate Biden like they HATE Hillary. While there's no way to know, in my heart we wouldn't have The Donald if Uncle Joe ran in '16.

50% of the votes for the Prez was for his message - the DNC had one message and that was to continue the Obammy Agenda >>> failed & bankrupt as it was ....

the DNC could have run JFK and lost - same same in 2020 >>> they want to go back to the Obammy days & even worse - they are shooting themselves in the foot every single day ...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...ted-for-murder

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the DNC cities screw themselves on a local & state level and the DNCers in Congress vote to open the borders for more illegals and make deportation even harder ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 03-15-2019 at 08:29 AM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

I don't even think this is just a "big city" tabulation. What the libtards always fail to recognize is that the "great fly-over country" is full of millions of average Americans that just want a clean, simple rendition of our Bill of Rights and an honest man to lead us.

Hillary could carry New York, Pennsylvania and California and still lose by a mile. And frankly, she should. You have mafia chieftains who are locked up that have committed fewer felonies than she has.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links