Biden for Pres? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Biden for Pres?

This is a discussion on Biden for Pres? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; If that is what the Democrat Party has come to, the Republicans can't lose; unless of course one is talking about the current crop of ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Biden for Pres?

If that is what the Democrat Party has come to, the Republicans can't lose; unless of course one is talking about the current crop of Republicans.

I think that they could lose a naval battle with Captain Peachfuzz. God help us, and send a new batch of young men and women, to renew the Republican Party!
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 03-14-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Banned

The truth is we have nothing for 2024 when soc r

The truth is we have nothing for 2024 when aoc will win.

2024 is multiple political life times away. 2020 is the task at hand then 2022 midterms before 2024. No one predicted Trump 2016 in 2011.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    ???? - Biden had the same exact message as old Hellery - "I'm a Mini Me of Obammy - vote for me" >>>> it hasn't changed one bit except some of the new planks are more greasy & stupid ...

going to be an absolute massacre - it's just a matter of stupidity of who gets scalped ...
    Most people don't hate Biden like they HATE Hillary. While there's no way to know, in my heart we wouldn't have The Donald if Uncle Joe ran in '16.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedeath81 View Post
    The truth is we have nothing for 2024 when soc r

The truth is we have nothing for 2024 when aoc will win.
    Good God, please no!!! AOC would have us begging for HRC. That woman is damn dumb and dangerous.

Seriously folks,

Where have all of these douchebags (in government) come from?

Is this the best that the Nation that was "Once The Greatest Political Experiment EVER" can offer?

Is the voting populace so freakin' stupid that we settle for these fools and charletains?

Lying evil pieces of dung every last one of them.

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, remove every last man woman and child from Washington DC and dump their sorry asses in the deepest part of the ocean. Start all over again.

Then and only then will The Great Republic have a chance...
    Hemi45, Prepared One and Camel923 like this.

Banned

You understand that the country is over. It's on the dyeing end of it. No matter who vote in its already doomed. Hense you're supposed to be prepping most wont and most slacked off with trump in office. Trump was a chance to buy some time. But even his anti gun stance i wouldn't put it past him to seal the deal on assault weapons. Anyways yes aoc will win in 24 and yes people knew trump was going to run.

I laugh every time the Democrats have an addition to their presidential run. Great job! Keep them coming! Beto is in there to now...

14 lmao
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Sanders, Biden, Beto, AOC, Tlaib, Omar? Are you kidding me? I am with @Slippy , a bunch of shit for brain losers running for president and walking the halls of congress. Maxine Waters, Sheila Stupid lee, Schumer, Pelosi,? I mean, really? The republicans arn't any better.

If this is really the best we can do then have that drink, lock, load, and kiss the pretty girl, we have nothing more to lose.
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Sanders, Biden, Beto, AOC, Tlaib, Omar? Are you kidding me? I am with @Slippy , a bunch of shit for brain losers running for president and walking the halls of congress. Maxine Waters, Sheila Stupid lee, Schumer, Pelosi,? I mean, really? The republicans arn't any better.

If this is really the best we can do then have that drink, lock, load, and kiss the pretty girl, we have nothing more to lose.
    Its already lost....we lost it 100 years ago. It's has been a dying man going to his grave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links