Will AG Barr Address Corruption?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Will AG Barr Address Corruption? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; We should get an answer some time around the middle of this month...... While a letter from congress to the DOJ amounts to further process ...

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Will AG Barr Address Corruption?

We should get an answer some time around the middle of this month......

While a letter from congress to the DOJ amounts to further process frustration for those who bear witness to the corruption that took place; there is a valuable dynamic at play which may help answer whether AG William Barr is factually going to address corruption, or whether he is apt to just cover it up.

Representatives Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows send a letter (full pdf below) to AG William Barr questioning the independence of two members of the Mueller team, Zainab Ahmad and Andrew Weissmann.
    Mr. Meadows and Mr. Jordan are informing the new Attorney General, Bill Barr, of the issue. Their letter requests a responsive reply by mid-March. If AG William Barr has any intention of dealing with the corruption within the DOJ and FBI, we should anticipate seeing such evidence within a response.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...e/#more-160728
    Denton likes this.

If he did the capitol/Wash DC would become a ghost town, and the luxury prisons overflowing.

Not a chance in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    If he did the capitol/Wash DC would become a ghost town, and the luxury prisons overflowing.

Not a chance in hell.
    I do not think anyone has any illusion that all or even most of the corruption will get touched, but some may. Why would Trump hire the guy if Trump did not get something out of the deal? Mid-level guys possibly. I had head someone say that Barr may take a few scalps, and return the DOJ/FBI back to it's pre-Obama level of corruption after it got out of hand under Barry. We will see.
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'd like to see some Clintoons in the crowbar hotel.
    RedLion, Elvis, bgreed and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    I'd like to see some Clintoons in the crowbar hotel.
    Yep. You will love what the witch is saying these days.....

Clinton Wants Congress To Pursue Russia Collusion, Even If Mueller Comes Up Empty
    https://www.weaselzippers.us/412463-...omes-up-empty/

it's been a few weeks now - damn quiet over there - Waiting on the Mueller report? - DOJ left in one hell of a fu__ing mess? - no "shovel ready" action ready for court action after 2 years of Sessions? >>>> hard to believe Barr will be another do nothing ....
    RedLion and Mad Trapper like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Yep. You will love what the witch is saying these days.....

https://www.weaselzippers.us/412463-...omes-up-empty/
    Barr should be after the H-beast and Slick Willie, the real Russian , and China, conspirators.

Beast should be up for what she did in the rigged DNC primary too.
    RedLion likes this.

I will opine that Barr will fail. No hard evidence but those ticks are dug too far to brush off plus I suspect Barr is an insider not a crusader.
    RedLion, Gunn, stowlin and 1 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    I will opine that Barr will fail. No hard evidence but those ticks are dug too far to brush off plus I suspect Barr is an insider not a crusader.

it's just the opposite >>>>>>>> it's both individuals and evidence that's just overwhelming - taking the whole mess to court is like a tactical assault - who and what to go after first - do you go after the low hanging fruit and add that to the attack on the top - pull in the top and leave the bottom feeders for later ....

with the Clintons there's sooooo many different avenues of attack - it's mind boggling .....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

It is going to be the same. We will NEVER get rid of the corruption. To cut the head off the snake is to cut their own head off. They will not do that. Corruption runs to deep.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links