Will AG Barr Address Corruption? - Page 26

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Will AG Barr Address Corruption?

This is a discussion on Will AG Barr Address Corruption? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; NY Times setting the stage for the CIA to be blamed for the govt corruption/Trump coup. Real fear among the traitors. "Prosecutors" not just Durham ...

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Will AG Barr Address Corruption?

NY Times setting the stage for the CIA to be blamed for the govt corruption/Trump coup. Real fear among the traitors. "Prosecutors" not just Durham digging into the crimes.

[Note “prosecutors” is plural; more than one. “prosecutors” also implies a shift from investigative review, to a likelihood of criminal conduct. The media presentation of John Durham has gone from a single U.S. Attorney with a mandate from his boss, to a group of people, ‘prosecutors’, working with the U.S. Attorney.]
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-manipulation/

Other relevant info, including traitors lawyering up.

Reminder: John Durham Questioning CIA Officials About Intelligence Community Assessment…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-assessment-2/

DOJ-FBI “Small Group” Promote Defense of Spygate Operations – Former FBI/DOJ Officials Nervous, Hiring Lawyers…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...iring-lawyers/
    Robie likes this.

It appears that the "small group" or coupe leaders in the FBI/DOJ are setting up to expose the corrupt Senators/coupe participants in the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence as a way to avoid the punishment that they deserve. Pay attention for Senators like Burr and Warner to come out in defense of DOJ/FBI coupe participants. This will be the opportunity for Barr to show that he is serious about holding the criminals accountable.

The small group within the DOJ and FBI, now being investigated by Bill Barr, John Durham and Michael Horowitz, are pushing the SSCI back into the spotlight in an effort to utilize all of the legislative branch participants as a shield. It’s the James Wolfe defense.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...a-cover-story/
    Robie likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    It appears that the "small group" or coupe leaders in the FBI/DOJ are setting up to expose the corrupt Senators/coupe participants in the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence as a way to avoid the punishment that they deserve. Pay attention for Senators like Burr and Warner to come out in defense of DOJ/FBI coupe participants. This will be the opportunity for Barr to show that he is serious about holding the criminals accountable.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...a-cover-story/
    As stated before ..I have hopes, but will believe it when I see it. They all have dirt on each other and will watch each others backs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by soyer38301 View Post
    As stated before ..I have hopes, but will believe it when I see it. They all have dirt on each other and will watch each others backs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I do not disagree, but I am thinking that "deals will be struck" and some will take said deals to avoid bigger punishment.
    Smitty901 likes this.

Former Ukrainian President, Poroshenko had his house emptied out this past weekend by govt officials while his former deputy was arrested for corruption.

Breaking: Ukrainian Government Ready to Cooperate with FBI on Laundering Hundreds of Millions of IMF Aid Money and Attempts by DNC to Cover It Up
    Apparently, the Ukrainian government under Zelensky is working with the FBI on Democrat meddling in the country in 2016 and on the shady conduct of the Biden family in Ukraine.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-cover-it-up/

Back from the ride. I see no IG report yet. RedLion I sure hope something comes of this. Normally on our rides Politics don't come, ride eat sleep repeat. I was surprised every single person with us brought up trump at a evening sit down by the pool.
    100% unquestioned trump support. This was a group from a wide span of states.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I am sure that both traitors will plead the 5th as they can not answer any real questions. Progress is always good.

Report: Brennan And Clapper To Be Interviewed As Part Of Investigation Into Russia Probe Origins
    The interviews, should they occur, would signal that Durham is expanding his investigation.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/21/j...#disqus_thread

HANG the tresounous BASTARDS.
    RedLion likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

What do you know, almost on que. I posted just yesterday about the corrupt Senators/coupe participants in the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence trying to protect their arses.

The corrupt and worthless Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Panel Richard Burr (R-NC) said he will be calling in witnesses to testify about the Trump-Ukraine ‘scandal.’

Rather than question Hunter Biden for his shady dealings with Ukraine and China while his father was US Vice President, Senator Burr is giving legitimacy to Schiff and Pelosi’s sham impeachment inquiry by calling in the same witnesses to answer questions.

Burr said the Senate Intel Committee is “already bringing in and scheduling witnesses.”

“Anybody who was in the process, I’m bringing in,” Burr said.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-crime-family/

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links