Will AG Barr Address Corruption? - Page 24
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Will AG Barr Address Corruption?

This is a discussion on Will AG Barr Address Corruption? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; RedLion, though I my be pessimistic about the outcome of the investigations, I want to thank you for keeping us updated.........

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Will AG Barr Address Corruption?

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    RedLion, though I my be pessimistic about the outcome of the investigations, I want to thank you for keeping us updated......
    soyer38301, Smitty901 and RedLion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    RedLion, though I my be pessimistic about the outcome of the investigations, I want to thank you for keeping us updated......
    I second that. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BREAKING: John Durham Expands His Investigation – Timeline to Include 2016 Election Spying on Trump to Spring of 2017
    US Attorney John Durham has recently expanded his probe into the Obama administration’s spying on candidate Donald Trump.

Durham is now looking at evidence up to the launch of the Mueller Special Counsel.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Democrats' Fear of Durham About to Reach Panic Level
    Fox News previously reported that Durham would be reviewing the days leading up to the 2016 election and through the inauguration.

However, based on what he has been finding, Durham has expanded his investigation adding agents and resources, the senior administration officials said. The timeline has grown from the beginning of the probe through the election and now has included a post-election timeline through the spring of 2017, up to when Robert Mueller was named special counsel.
    Some comments about the upcoming IG report......

What has Durham found, possibly in concert with his superior AG William Barr, that necessitated expansion of his work?

It could be related to the length of time it is taking Inspector General Michael Horowitz to deliver his more limited report that has been repeatedly promised for some months now. Previously, Horowitz was criticized for pulling his punches on the Hillary Clinton investigation. This will not be so easy now with Barr and Durham going over the same material. Horowitz is not able to interview those no longer working for the government--most of the potential miscreants having slipped away--but Barr and Durham have no such restriction. They can follow leads anywhere.
    https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/demo...h-panic-level/

As I mentioned through sources "some months ago" in other threads, Rod Rosenstein is a flip flopper that it eager to please whoever is in power at the time. I would not be surprised if he has been cooperating with Barr/Durham/DOJ.

Rod Rosenstein “Unindicted Co-Conspirator”? – Durham Expands Timeline for Probe…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ine-for-probe/

DOJ IG Report to Be Released Friday October 18 and Will Cover ‘More Than Just FISA Abuse’ (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...a-abuse-video/
    Smitty901 likes this.

Once again the IG can do nothing, nor will he. It is up to the justice department and the courts. More than half the courts are rigged and we still do not know about Bar and the DOJ.. This stuff goes deep. It is not just a few at the top. Every person on Mueller team was and is neck deep in corruptions. Even the judges on the FISA court had to know what was going on. Those judges are not stupid, corrupt yes but not stupid.
    We are a long way from any real action being taken against the leaders of the deep state.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Once again the IG can do nothing, nor will he. It is up to the justice department and the courts. More than half the courts are rigged and we still do not know about Bar and the DOJ.. This stuff goes deep. It is not just a few at the top. Every person on Mueller team was and is neck deep in corruptions. Even the judges on the FISA court had to know what was going on. Those judges are not stupid, corrupt yes but not stupid.
    We are a long way from any real action being taken against the leaders of the deep state.
    Horowitz can do nothing. Durham, who has been overseas with Barr can; he has prosecutorial powers as he is a U.S attorney.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Horowitz can do nothing. Durham, who has been overseas with Barr can; he has prosecutorial powers as he is a U.S attorney.
    Yes and Durham is not a sure bet either. he is well connected among those involved in the deep state. He is not clean.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Yes and Durham is not a sure bet either. he is well connected among those involved in the deep state. He is not clean.
    None of them are. Which is why I will believe it when I see them actually do something...which may be never.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Smitty901 likes this.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Sponsored Links