Will AG Barr Address Corruption? - Page 10
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Will AG Barr Address Corruption?

This is a discussion on Will AG Barr Address Corruption? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Illini Warrior the whole FISA corruption is sooooo freaking blatant - an insult to a guy like DOJ Barr and the outraged ...

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Will AG Barr Address Corruption?

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    the whole FISA corruption is sooooo freaking blatant - an insult to a guy like DOJ Barr and the outraged FED judges - it's probably why he's personally taking it on >>>> don't think it's the only crap that's being readied in the kitchen for serving - for one the Clintons are still cued up with the Huber investigation ....
    Yep. I am hoping that Barr agreed to come back as AG to seek justice and to make a much bigger name for himself as an excellent AG going into retirement. Rush Limbaugh commented yesterday that Barr is the type of man that the lefties had built Mueller up to be (dedicated, justice seeking and above reproach) up until the Mueller witch hunt report was submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    It is coming....soon....when the NY Times starts to cover their arses....

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...stefan-halper/

another reason >>>> they need to "hedge their bet" when the story of the century erupts - You think anyone but the White House got the CIA and NSA to get involved in this crap - Obammy's name will sooner or later come up in the investigation ...
    RedLion likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Yep. I am hoping that Barr agreed to come back as AG to seek justice and to make a much bigger name for himself as an excellent AG going into retirement. Rush Limbaugh commented yesterday that Barr is the type of man that the lefties had built Mueller up to be (dedicated, justice seeking and above reproach) up until the Mueller witch hunt report was submitted.

100% the reason why he took the job - and - why this won't get swept into the shadows >>>> this is career fame & fortune time for a lawyer - Mueller got called in because of his previous high level work ...
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

William Barr Is the Democrats' Worst Nightmare
    Though they were excruciatingly obnoxious to William Barr at Tuesday's House Appropriations subcommittee hearing, Democrats would be well-advised to lay off the attorney general, maybe even treat him with kid gloves, because he holds a good deal of the future of their party in his hands. In fact, he is positioned to make that party bleed as perhaps no one in history. And it only makes it worse that he is clearly such a straight shooter.
    The big story was the affirmative answer he gave to a question about whether he was planning to investigate the provenance of the Russia probe itself. That would, of course, include the FISA court scandal and the Steele dossier, not to mention strange--let's call them spooky-- occurrences in the UK well before the election. Barr noted he also would look at the eight criminal referrals of DOJ personnel and others coming from Devin Nunes. He further noted we could expect the inspector general's report on these matters in May or June. He was filled with such news, much of it spontaneously given. Perhaps even John Huber will surface.
    https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/will...rst-nightmare/

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    another reason >>>> they need to "hedge their bet" when the story of the century erupts - You think anyone but the White House got the CIA and NSA to get involved in this crap - Obammy's name will sooner or later come up in the investigation ...
    Obungo's name has already come up. Two examples off the top of my head, were Page and Stryok saying that Barry/whitehouse wanted to be kept inform about the Russia investigation while he was still in office. Second, there were a minimum of 8 emails in which Barry emailed to Clinton's private server using a seudo name. People forget this. I bet that there will be a lot more coming.

Listening to Barr and the Democrats in the budget hearing is interesting. Have not learned much about the budget but have seen how much smarter Barr is than those asking questions. I have been waiting for him to respond to one or two of the questions by saying just hang on a bit and you will find out.
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Listening to Barr and the Democrats in the budget hearing is interesting. Have not learned much about the budget but have seen how much smarter Barr is than those asking questions. I have been waiting for him to respond to one or two of the questions by saying just hang on a bit and you will find out.
    Barr: ‘I Think Spying Did Occur’ Against Trump Campaign
    Sound like there’s finally a professional at the switch.
    https://www.weaselzippers.us/417247-...rump-campaign/

The exchange where Barr was ask if he would like to rephrase Spying and after being pressured by an idiot he agreed to call it unauthorized surveillance. I wonder if the idiot will realize how he was played latter tonight when he expecting all those high 5's for cornering Barr.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

It appears that IG Horowitz is doing some in depth investigating in preparation to submit a report by end of May and then for Barr and the DOJ to proceed with indictments.....

Mark Meadows: IG Horowitz Has Interviewed Kortan, Pientka and Three Others – Also Trump Has Never Read any Documents Related to Declassification…
    Good stuff....

Meadows stated Kortan and Pientka were interviewed by Inspector General Horowitz; which is slightly remarkable because: (1) Kortan quit the FBI February 8th, 2018; and (2) Kortan was unlikely to have been much use in the FISA angle of investigation…. Unless Horowitz is going deeper. Regardless, let’s hope this interview with Kortan did take place.

FBI Asst. Director Kortan is important because he was in the middle of the conversations when media leaks were being strategically deployed to assist Strzok and Team. Kortan was the guy responsible for leaking information to the media so the FBI could recapture those media reports as evidence in their investigation; ie. the circular investigative material.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...lassification/
    Steve40th likes this.

It looks like Barr is not playing any games. This article is the second time that I have recently heard about a deep state turd being on the Whitehouse Staff. Also good information to have about Jesse K Liu being a deep state turd in the DOJ that has been stalling investigations and was nominated for a promotion to #3 in the DOJ before Barr stopped it.....
    I have a feeling that Barr is going to clean house and take some scalps.

Accepting that Ms. Jessie Liu is a career participant in the DOJ aspects of deep state preservation; even acting in a role as Deputy Chief of Staff for the DOJ National Security Division (yes, the DOJ-NSD division at the heart of the FISA issues); and remembering that Ms. Liu was also a member of the Trump transition team…. well, who the hell recommended her for those roles?

Someone ‘inside’ the Trump operation had to recommend Jessie Liu as a member of the transition team knowing full well her ideology would protect the administrative state. Who was that person who recommended her, and brought her in?

Additionally, regarding the recent March 5th, 2019, recommendation for Associate Attorney General (position #3), there has to be a point-of-contact between the DOJ and the inner circle of the White House. A person who would carry a recommendation from the DOJ institution, internally, to President Trump. Who was/is that person specifically?

If the 2016/2017 recommending transition member is the same as the 2019 recommending administration member… well, that’s the person who is directly working to the detriment of President Trump’s agenda.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-jessie-k-liu/

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links