Judicial Watch: Doing the job the media refuses to do
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Judicial Watch: Doing the job the media refuses to do within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Thanks to a judge ordering the DOJ to release documents from FOIA we now know that the DOJ, FBI, and Dept of State were working ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Judicial Watch: Doing the job the media refuses to do

Super Moderator

Thanks to a judge ordering the DOJ to release documents from FOIA we now know that the DOJ, FBI, and Dept of State were working in collusion to hide the fact that Hillary broke several laws. They even went so far as to offer Quid Pro Quo offers and future positions at the state department.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/docume...54-pg-159-161/

FBI General Counsel Talked to Hillary Clinton’s Lawyer about Comey’s Letter on Weiner Laptop Clinton Emails
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...linton-emails/

And if you ain't got nothing to do here's the actual 215 pages JW obtained.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...-7-00154-5.pdf
    Denton, RedLion, stowlin and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Judicial Watch has been doing its best to make the turds float to the surface. Good on them!
    RedLion, paraquack and inceptor like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

We all know she is guilty, the evidence is there if they care to look. Now, who is actually going to slap the cuffs on her? It'll never happen.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 02-13-2019 at 07:35 AM.
    RedLion and inceptor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have posted many links to stories about Judicial Watch doing the good work. Their work includes making Hillary Clinton and a few cohorts like Huma Abedin answer questions and make statements under oath about Clinton's illegal server. This just happened about a month ago,
    Sasquatch and inceptor like this.

Nice to have proof but it was obvious as a casual observer that this was the case. You have to be a Libtard that feels the ends justify the means or just plain stupid to think other wise.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The swamp is simply bidding their time until the statute of limitations is up.
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

So voters choices were which criminal they wanted for president.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic Wrench View Post
    So voters choices were which criminal they wanted for president.
    Neither have been convicted of any crimes but the more we learn and as time passes it is becoming clear the one being investigated is less likely of having committed any crimes than the one that is not.
    inceptor and Denton like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Granted Trump has never been convicted, at least not that I can find this snippet from wikipedia is a bit alarming

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, United States president Donald Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal courts and state court, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate.
    If someone ends up in that many legal battles, they have to have been up to no good a time or two to say the least.

Searching the same query for Hillery doesn't bring up much, doesn't compare to a drop in the hat to Trump.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic Wrench View Post
    Granted Trump has never been convicted, at least not that I can find this snippet from wikipedia is a bit alarming

If someone ends up in that many legal battles, they have to have been up to no good a time or two to say the least.

Searching the same query for Hillery doesn't bring up much, doesn't compare to a drop in the hat to Trump.
    But did you also notice that anyone who tries to go against the Clintons ends up committing suicide? Like Vince Foster who committed suicide with 2 bullets to the back of his head? He wasn't the first and is a long way from being the last. There is a very long list of them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links