Why Barr as AG May be a poor choice
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Why Barr as AG May be a poor choice within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://gunowners.org/alert12216/ Ruby Ridge. This man’s connection to and involvement in this tragic event should be enough to to keep him out of power but it ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Why Barr as AG May be a poor choice

https://gunowners.org/alert12216/

Ruby Ridge. This man’s connection to and involvement in this tragic event should be enough to to keep him out of power but it is not. IMHO he should be in jail rather than deciding whom should be prosecuted. This does not speak well for Trump or Republicans. We all know how evil democrats are when it comes to freedom.
    bigwheel, RedLion, Denton and 3 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Thanks for the heads up on his involvement in the Ruby Ridge killings. Sickening chapter in our history.
    https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...-at-ruby-ridge
    dwight55, Camel923 and StratMaster like this.

the man took the job because he wants to end his career on an uber uber high note and put his name up there in legal history >>>> he's going to do it by dragging the notable like a former prez and prez candidate into FED court - be willing to bet ....

SUPPOSEDLY there's 1,000s of sealed indictments waiting for him in the DOJ office >>> if untrue - it wouldn't take more than a few days to start dragging in the likes of Comey on fresh indictment papers ....

the crap fest of all time is about to erupt in DC ...
    RedLion likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    the man took the job because he wants to end his career on an uber uber high note and put his name up there in legal history >>>> he's going to do it by dragging the notable like a former prez and prez candidate into FED court - be willing to bet ....

SUPPOSEDLY there's 1,000s of sealed indictments waiting for him in the DOJ office >>> if untrue - it wouldn't take more than a few days to start dragging in the likes of Comey on fresh indictment papers ....

I do agree that Barr likely has proven to Trump that he will clean up the corruption in the DOJ/FBI and back the deep state off. From what I have heard, Barr will look to hold some accountable (IG has been referring targets for some time) and return the DOJ/FBI back to the pre-Obama level of corruption. I do not see Clinton or Obama getting their due justice, but I can see quite a few below that getting some. McCabb and Comey will likely be two.
    bigwheel likes this.

You really have no idea of how much I hope the above is 100% on the money correct.

Just seeing her behind bars, . . . and Obama going to Kenya for asylum, . . . would be enough for me to dance on the rooftop.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    RedLion, bigwheel and Gunn like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I do agree that Barr likely has proven to Trump that he will clean up the corruption in the DOJ/FBI and back the deep state off. From what I have heard, Barr will look to hold some accountable (IG has been referring targets for some time) and return the DOJ/FBI back to the pre-Obama level of corruption. I do not see Clinton or Obama getting their due justice, but I can see quite a few below that getting some. McCabb and Comey will likely be two.

Barr has a long association with the FBI back to his young legal days of J Edgar >>>> the grapevine has it that he's incested over this FBI involvement in the election coup attempt - Comey is a dead man walking ....
    Smitty901, RedLion and bigwheel like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Barr will likely just smooth over everything . He is the swap. But I have hope he may just say the heck with it and do the right thing in his last appearance on stage. It depends on how much and who has the dirt on him, and if he has more on them.
    I have no doubt that Barr would hand Trump to the DNC if it met his needs. These people are dirty, all of them. The question is will they now do the right thing after seeing how far the corruption has gone.
    I sure hope Illini Warrior is right.
    bigwheel likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Barr has a long association with the FBI back to his young legal days of J Edgar >>>> the grapevine has it that he's incested over this FBI involvement in the election coup attempt - Comey is a dead man walking ....
    While Barr has been in the swamp for quite a while I do think that Trump is wise enough now to have put him in as AG to correct things. I am willing to bet that you will hear Barr say something to the affect that he will be reviewing the Mueller probe's status followed shortly by Mueller finishing up. This will then free the release of the FISA apps, 302's and other damaging info that will lead to prosecutions. I think what you saw from Whitaker last Friday in handling the House, is how the Trump admin will handle the House going forward. Aggressively and defiantly.

The only solace I can find in this rotten kettle of fish is to know God is running the show..and under that scenario the good guys always win.
    RedLion and Smitty901 like this.

And Waco too
    Denton likes this.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links