Did you see it? Are you watching? - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Did you see it? Are you watching?

This is a discussion on Did you see it? Are you watching? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Cricket My job is complete. LOLOL Not until I get a raise!...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Did you see it? Are you watching?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    My job is complete. LOLOL
    Not until I get a raise!
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Did somebody say nude female mud wrestling?
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

I’m thinking the attempts by the liberal states to thwart the constitution amount to conspiracy and collusion.
    Toefoot likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
    This is your game?

Your intelligence does not permit you to ask a simple question if your not tracking? Is it beneath you? Yes, run with that. Sorry ole wise one with the 12 cent words. Could you please send me a Pm with all subject mater that is muddy to you when it comes to abbreviation or acronyms.

Weak sauce Marine..... All this energy spent because you are confused easily and pride does not permit you to ask a simple question. Next time check you hemorrhoids at the door along with your attitude.

Oh, never have followed all the rules, I drive a short bus and can't stay between the lines in a coloring book.
    I got what it was after reading down the thread.... I never said I did not get it... (Notice my WINK and Tongue in cheek progs / frogs comment) I was just pointing out that you could have been clearer and offering some advise for future threads. but you got butt hurt and wanted to play "who has the biggest penis"

I am confused a little ... can you clarify...

"Weak sauce Marine"
    "check you hemorrhoids at the door"
    "12 cent words."
    "nuts to ask question"

I do not understand the use of them
    inceptor likes this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Thread doesn’t get dumped.
    By the way, why do you think I’m a mod? I was an Army M.P. I’m that pig who loves the mud!
    Sierra Nevada region for your duty station?

Marine, please let me say I am sorry, enjoyed your post in the past. I am not always tracking myself. I mean this.
    Denton and Annie like this.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine....

Super Moderator

Sierra Nevada region for your duty station?

Marine, please let me say I am sorry, enjoyed your post in the past. I am not always tracking myself. I mean this.
    First duty station, yes.
    Toefoot likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

Speaking of acronyms, when thinking of our government and Old Army one comes to mind.
    BOHICA
    Toefoot, Denton and inceptor like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

So be it, you think a state can be mandated to vote the national popular vote and is constitutional. I believe it nullifies intent. Yes, the east and west coast can and will inline itself to run monopoly. In short, it is more so serious than gerrymandering. It is mob rule and not a Republic. Once enough states come together to be a majority with this tactic the minority states who do not have such rules will have no voice on the Federal level.

Am I wrong?
    What do you mean "a state can be mandated"?
    This is the state legislature passing the law. The state is not being mandated. The state is DOING the mandating of its chosen electors.
    I'm still trying to understand the opinion that this is unconstitutional.

Yes, you and I agree on the harm this could lead to, but it isn't illegal.
    That's my perspective on it. I'm open to being corrected if anyone can point to a clause in the constitution I'm missing.

This nation is grounded in the idea that each state is a micro-chasm of experimentation. They are all free to do whatever they wish, so long as federal law (constitution included) isn't violated.
    We should use this opportunity as a call to action to inform people on the dangers that this line of thinking could expose.
    Running around complaining about a legal action is hardly going to solve anything. Build a solid case, determine a best practice to get that information out, and get to it.

Side note:
    Good Lord, 5 pages of bickering because context clues went unnoticed?
    "making it mandatory for EC state votes to match national vote"
    What else could "EC" possibly mean in this context?
    We should be cautious not to dig ourselves into holes too hastily. If things don't make sense at first pass, give it another go before wearing off fingerprints violently scraping across the keyboard.
    Toefoot likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    What do you mean "a state can be mandated"?
    This is the state legislature passing the law. The state is not being mandated. The state is DOING the mandating of its chosen electors.
    I'm still trying to understand the opinion that this is unconstitutional.

Yes, you and I agree on the harm this could lead to, but it isn't illegal.
    That's my perspective on it. I'm open to being corrected if anyone can point to a clause in the constitution I'm missing.

This nation is grounded in the idea that each state is a micro-chasm of experimentation. They are all free to do whatever they wish, so long as federal law (constitution included) isn't violated.
    We should use this opportunity as a call to action to inform people on the dangers that this line of thinking could expose.
    Running around complaining about a legal action is hardly going to solve anything. Build a solid case, determine a best practice to get that information out, and get to it.

Side note:
    Good Lord, 5 pages of bickering because context clues went unnoticed?
    "making it mandatory for EC state votes to match national vote"
    What else could "EC" possibly mean in this context?
    We should be cautious not to dig ourselves into holes too hastily. If things don't make sense at first pass, give it another go before wearing off fingerprints violently scraping across the keyboard.
    Thanks, the state will not put it to the people for a vote let alone ask the citizen (Colorado) The state will do what it wants to consolidate and protect power. We have lost representation via policy and law. Does this action take into consideration what the citizen wants?

Sorry that I am being a simpleton right now but I am on a IPad mini.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine....

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    Wait. WUT?

We have mud to play in?
    VIP admittance only.
    Cricket and Prepared One like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links