The Declassification Counter Punch
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on The Declassification Counter Punch within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I encourage folks to read both part I and part II of this. It does well to explain the difficult position that the deep state ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By RedLion
  • 2 Post By Steve40th

Thread: The Declassification Counter Punch

I encourage folks to read both part I and part II of this. It does well to explain the difficult position that the deep state and lefties have Trump in and how he could punch back.

This is how it could end in our favor if Trump was aggressive enough to do so.....

At the conclusion of the briefing; and after hearing from, and engagement with, each of the participating members of the executive intelligence offices and duly authorized legislative oversight representatives; and after listening to their opinion as to the subject material discussed; the president announces to the fully assembled leadership of both the Executive and Legislative Branch it is his opinion the National Interests of the United States can best be served with the American people having a full, transparent and honest review of the material that was discussed.

The President, no-one else, only the President, then collects the printed portfolios as they were distributed to the participants, exits the briefing, and walks directly into the Press Briefing room within the White House; handing each of the awaiting twelve members of the national media a copy of the briefing material to be published on behalf of the American people.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...g-the-process/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...counter-punch/
    Denton and StratMaster like this.

The new house will tie Trump up in court if he orders the release. He may by law have the right to do it, but they will have a hand picked judge to stop it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Lock n Load, beans and ammo. Screw the damn House/Congress critters.. I am sick of their attitude towards success, honor, integrity.
    We need to just stop pussy-footing around. Just do it. Show the corruption. EXPOSE CLinton, FBI etc etc..
    RedLion and stowlin like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    The new house will tie Trump up in court if he orders the release. He may by law have the right to do it, but they will have a hand picked judge to stop it.
    You did not read the links. Read the links. The House can not prevent the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    Lock n Load, beans and ammo. Screw the damn House/Congress critters.. I am sick of their attitude towards success, honor, integrity.
    We need to just stop pussy-footing around. Just do it. Show the corruption. EXPOSE CLinton, FBI etc etc..
    I think that the manner of release outlined in part II and that which I quoted would be a fantastic way for Trump to do things.

So the question begs why isn’t Trump being transparent with this crapola and shine some light on these political thugs? It makes me ponder they have something over his head that stops him?

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    You did not read the links. Read the links. The House can not prevent the release.
    Yes they can. All the have to do it take it to the right judge. They can stop anything. We have seen it over and over.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Yes they can. All the have to do it take it to the right judge. They can stop anything. We have seen it over and over.
    Read the articles as you have not.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Read the articles as you have not.
    Once again all based on how it should work and how it should be. The DNC using the courts can and have twisted law and policy to their needs and will do so even more in the coming year. We do not know yet if we will have an AG that will follow the law. The last one did not. The FBI has not and the IG reports have no teeth in them. FBI is still actively working against the president.

Once again all based on how it should work and how it should be. The DNC using the courts can and have twisted law and policy to their needs and will do so even more in the coming year. We do not know yet if we will have an AG that will follow the law. The last one did not. The FBI has not and the IG reports have no teeth in them. FBI is still actively working against the president.
    Once again if you would read the links you would see that you are not making sense as to what would or could happen. As far as the IG goes, you have been missing additional and very public evidence of corruption (refer to 2nd special council thread). As for the FBI working against the POTUS, this is obvious and again read the links as it suggests a course of action through that.

Sponsored Links