Is this how kids treat our military vets?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Is this how kids treat our military vets? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; He sure don't look like a vet, but according to the news he IS a vet and these kids seem to be not acting right ...

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: Is this how kids treat our military vets?

He sure don't look like a vet, but according to the news he IS a vet and these kids seem to be not acting right around him. Granted they are only high school students but... damn, ya still a grown enough not to hoot and holler like a bunch of monkeys.. geeze!! What do you all think? I just don't know anymore.

RedLion and bigwheel like this.

A hat doesn’t make you a conservative or Trump supporter. CNN being all over this suggests to me a SJW trying to make white males looks sic.

Super Moderator

I didn't see the danger. Where were the threats to the Vietnam War Times Vet? Maybe I am used to seeing Antifa videos, I dunno.
    stowlin, modfan and stevekozak like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I didn't see the danger. Where were the threats to the Vietnam War Times Vet? Maybe I am used to seeing Antifa videos, I dunno.
    danger no, but it's absolutely disgusting these little punks are mocking and trying to act tough to intimidate him (or try to at least cause he clearly was not moved) by getting in his face. Our vets and elders deserve respect. Not sure why these kids were whooping and hollering in such a big group. Not sure if it was a class trip or just a weekend going to the monument.

But maybe I'm just of a different generation and our vets are tough enough and don't need to be babied and can be mocked and laughed at in public when they are beating a drum. I guess it is pretty silly a vet beating a drum.. maybe he is a bit of a laughing stock.

Rewatching the video 1:41 guy yells "go back where you came from gimp" Not sure if he was yelling that to the native american vet, or sombody else in the small group they were surrounding. The man clearly is elder but dang, to be yelling that to somebody who is a native american vet. I just don't know what to say about that.. but maybe I'm being to harsh? I mean you have an American right to yell anything you want, but should you? Especially when it's a vet, even if he is not white, he still is a vet, I mean maybe they couldn't tell if he was a citizen or not I just don't know if they were calling him a gimp or sombody else. Other videos show there is only a few others people in his group and he is the only one that stands out so yea, likely they were calling him the gimp to go back to where he came from..

Maybe I'm the only one outraged here, maybe I'm being an over sensitive snowflake? Not sure, but my gut says we respect our vets and we respect them for there service and give a good whoopin to those who don't so they start respect them too. Maybe things are changing and we let things go..

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    danger no, but it's absolutely disgusting these little punks are mocking and trying to act tough to intimidate him (or try to at least cause he clearly was not moved) by getting in his face. Our vets and elders deserve respect. Not sure why these kids were whooping and hollering in such a big group. Not sure if it was a class trip or just a weekend going to the monument.

But maybe I'm just of a different generation and our vets are tough enough and don't need to be babied and can be mocked and laughed at in public when they are beating a drum. I guess it is pretty silly a vet beating a drum.. maybe he is a bit of a laughing stock.
    I don't know. I just saw an Indian beating his drum and singing while a youngun watched him. I really couldn't tell what was happening.
    The whole thing could have been staged or taken out of context, but I don't know.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

American Taliban they were in DC to try and impose their religion on others. After the "right to life " rally they went around the mall harassing other groups that had been at other rallies. They were harassing a group of black men that had, had enough. To avert violence the Native American leader got between the groups to head it off. He was singing a prayer of peace and understanding .

The taliban was shouting Build the Wall to a group of Native Americans demonstrating their lack of education - history and geography.

They then started in on a sports team chant.

These boys think as white males they can impose laws that do not apply to them . Laws based on their religion imposed on others - Taliban.
    [1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    American Taliban they were in DC to try and impose their religion on others. After the "right to life " rally they went around the mall harassing other groups that had been at other rallies. They were harassing a group of black men that had, had enough. To avert violence the Native American leader got between the groups to head it off. He was singing a prayer of peace and understanding .

The taliban was shouting Build the Wall to a group of Native Americans demonstrating their lack of education - history and geography.

They then started in on a sports team chant.

These boys think as white males they can impose laws that do not apply to them . Laws based on their religion imposed on others - Taliban.
    I think you are talking out of your anus. Prove it was the "American Taliban" (@RJAMES language for Christians) or take a hike, hater. Show us the incident and prove their believe or take a hike.

You want unborn children to die. You are of the ideology of death. YOU are a member of the real American Taliban.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Hey, @RJAMES , are you enjoying the freedoms a Christian nation afforded you? If not, strike a trot. It won't be hard to find a country that doesn't believe in the Creator. Go forth and try to prosper in Pakistan.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

CNN and @RJAMES

"Nuff said.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links