Is this how kids treat our military vets? - Page 16
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is this how kids treat our military vets?

This is a discussion on Is this how kids treat our military vets? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; This one is written by a "reporter" with the Atlantic. She is clearly a liberal, but her take on the topic is interesting. Seems her ...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: Is this how kids treat our military vets?

Super Moderator

This one is written by a "reporter" with the Atlantic. She is clearly a liberal, but her take on the topic is interesting. Seems her son has better sense than does she.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...c-test/580897/

If the Covington Catholic incident was a test, it’s one I failed—along with most others. Will we learn from it, or will we continue to roam social media, looking for the next outrage fix? Next time a story like this surfaces, I’ll try to sit it out until more facts have emerged. I’ll remind myself that the truth is sometimes unknowable, and I’ll stick to discussing the news with people I know in real life, instead of with strangers whom I’ve never met. I’ll get my news from legitimate journalists instead of from an online mob for whom Saturday-morning indignation is just another form of entertainment.
    Seems she didn't learn much. She admits the original story was false and that she fell for it, but she then states she'll get her news from legitimate journalists. The MSM pushed the fake story. Is she admiting the MSM is fake news or does she not comprehend what she wrote.?
    StratMaster and stowlin like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    This one is written by a "reporter" with the Atlantic. She is clearly a liberal, but her take on the topic is interesting. Seems her son has better sense than does she.

Seems she didn't learn much. She admits the original story was false and that she fell for it, but she then states she'll get her news from legitimate journalists. The MSM pushed the fake story. Is she admiting the MSM is fake news or does she not comprehend what she wrote.?
    Likely just mentally spinning in circles. A spoon fed supplicant wondering which will be the right spoon next time.
    Denton and Slippy like this.

What she is saying, as I read it, is that she can’t wait until next time and to just have it verified before villifian the right like the OP here and a few others eager to do so. Again even MSM admits they flubbed this one but the prepper community anti trumpets cant?

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post

Denton likes this.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Sponsored Links