Is this how kids treat our military vets? - Page 14
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is this how kids treat our military vets?

This is a discussion on Is this how kids treat our military vets? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; This, about drum-beater’s background to include his time with the Marines https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...al-background/...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: Is this how kids treat our military vets?

Super Moderator

This, about drum-beater’s background to include his time with the Marines
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...al-background/
    RedLion likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    This is your topic, Steven. I have to drag you back to your own topic? Whining? Who is whining? Well, there was some whining and it started on post #1.

There are definitely detailed explanations and they have been outlined clearly. They've been backed by the full videos. The kid who was confronted by a liberal activist explained why he stood there smiling. We now know the activist's back ground and he isn't a Vietnam vet and was not honorably discharged. We also know that these kids were being harassed by another group before the drum-beater entered the scene.

Many news outlets and talking heads have admited they jumped the gun. You? You are still twisting around, trying to somehow make the kid out to be the bad guy.

such a loaded statement right there... sounds like your implying there actions were justified because of somebody else? I don't care about the kids excuses for his childish behavior, he is a young adult and should have known better than to stand there smirking at him. No doubt he was aggravated by the street preachers. I get that, but that is no excuse for his behavior of standing in that natives Americans Vietnam vet or just a vet or just an american citizen elder smirking in his face in a hostile manner, such as staring, not blinking, and not moving a inch... that was aggressive behavior intended to intimidate the elder. Kids shouldn't be acting like that and should be calling other people GIMPS, and no I don't give a CRAP if they were harassed by ANOTHER group. that don't mean now you can go and call somebody ELSE such disgusting vial names and try to do that to somebody else.

Heck, I understand that would have been a different conversation if they were doing that to the actual street preachers, but they wernt these kids pulled that crap with somebody who didn't harass them, who didn't yell at them... simply beating his drum trying to break up the group of kids who didn't move on and were gathering and engaging in the provoking street preachers.

Your defense of the kids just don't make sense.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    such a loaded statement right there... sounds like your implying there actions were justified because of somebody else? I don't care about the kids excuses for his childish behavior, he is a young adult and should have known better than to stand there smirking at him. No doubt he was aggravated by the street preachers. I get that, but that is no excuse for his behavior of standing in that natives Americans Vietnam vet or just a vet or just an american citizen elder smirking in his face in a hostile manner, such as staring, not blinking, and not moving a inch... that was aggressive behavior intended to intimidate the elder. Kids shouldn't be acting like that and should be calling other people GIMPS, and no I don't give a CRAP if they were harassed by ANOTHER group. that don't mean now you can go and call somebody ELSE such disgusting vial names and try to do that to somebody else.

Heck, I understand that would have been a different conversation if they were doing that to the actual street preachers, but they wernt these kids pulled that crap with somebody who didn't harass them, who didn't yell at them... simply beating his drum trying to break up the group of kids who didn't move on and were gathering and engaging in the provoking street preachers.

ONE MORE TIME --- the Indian IS NOT A VETERAN.
    Reserves and National Guard troops ARE NOT VETERANS, unless(a) they do twenty or more years and retire, OR (b) they are federalized to perform active duty OF MORE THAN 180 DAYS.

Clown Man IS NOT A VETERAN.
    Denton, Slippy and StratMaster like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post

Why do you call the instigators "street preachers?" Because that's what the MSM told you to call them.
    What did the kids pull off? It was the Stolen Valor liberal activist and his cohorts who engaged the kids.
    Your defense of the activist and you calling the other bunch "street preachers" don't make sense.

Do me a favor. Offer the video and tell me the time on the video where the kids called the drum-beater a gimp. Tell me the time on the video where the kids were calling either the drum-beater or the "Street Preachers," as the MSM told you to call them, vial (sic) names.

Your continued attack of kids while ignoring what the adults did makes no sense. Even many of the MSM have either retracted their comments on this or have gone so far as offered lame apologies. You, on the other hand, are still going full tilt with your attacks on the kids.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I don't give a hoot if it was a four star general, banging a drum in my face, when I was 17 years old, would have me in jail.
    Smirking, @Steven , you really cant just walk away, knowing that it was great restraint shown by these CHILDREN, when surrounded and provoked by adults.
    Why cant you just wrap your head around it.

QUOTE "Kids shouldn't be acting like that and should be calling other people GIMPS, and no I don't give a CRAP if they were harassed by ANOTHER group. that don't mean now you can go and call somebody ELSE such disgusting vial names and try to do that to somebody else."

Then why do you condone the adults that clearly started this trouble, and were calling names like faggot and nigger?
    You would you do to these children?
    Last edited by Deebo; 01-25-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    Denton likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Where did the kids get all the red hats from?

I think that will lead to an instigator

"smirking in his face in a hostile manner, such as staring, not blinking, and not moving a inch... that was aggressive behavior intended to intimidate the elder. Kids shouldn't be acting like that and should be calling other people GIMPS"

If I'm standing on some steps, and you walk up and get in my face, beating a drum and chanting some unknown voodoo language, you, and anyone, will have one chance to back the hell off, and then I will show you what a hostile manner, aggressive behavior looks like. Laws be damned, you can yell, scream, cuss at me, you get inside my personal space, and even look like a threat, you will get dealt with. Hastily and effectively, without any discrimation of your age, race, service record, or gender.
    Denton likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Why do you call the instigators "street preachers?" Because that's what the MSM told you to call them.
    What did the kids pull off? It was the Stolen Valor liberal activist and his cohorts who engaged the kids.
    Your defense of the activist and you calling the other bunch "street preachers" don't make sense.

Do me a favor. Offer the video and tell me the time on the video where the kids called the drum-beater a gimp. Tell me the time on the video where the kids were calling either the drum-beater or the "Street Preachers," as the MSM told you to call them, vial (sic) names.

Your continued attack of kids while ignoring what the adults did makes no sense. Even many of the MSM have either retracted their comments on this or have gone so far as offered lame apologies. You, on the other hand, are still going full tilt with your attacks on the kids.
    1. They are preaching about their religion on the street. Why is this an issue? Do I need to call them street preaching activisits? religious fanatics? religous nuts yelling things? The term don't seem relevent enough to make a stink about it but..... please continue and explain how it is important of an issue.....

2. pull in regards to liberal activist who engaged the kids by getting between the two groups. Is this a liberal activist riot that justifed the kids verbally assulting and mocking them? Confused about what you mean by this question, please expand upon it as I can't really answer it since Im not understanding what you mean by it..

3. Refer post number 5 in this thread but ill post the video again play it from (1:37 actually more like 1:41 but start playing from 1:37 and you'll hear it) of the video.. *see below**

4. A maybe I missed something but not sure why your offended i'm calling them street preachers, what term would you like me to call "those people" ?
    4. B they are yelling things, one point you can hear the S*** word, kinda hard to make out specifical.. that and they are yelling the indian cry/yelling which is offensive to the native american culture. I know it's so fun to mock peoples cultural heritage and im probly out of line for suggesting we respect others but in a PC culture but yea, we could try to treat others with respect maybe? Or at least not call an elderly man a gimp.. although that's kinda PC BS too right? Maybe it's just OK to teach kids to say whatever they want and to call people whatever names they feel like just because that's what freedom is about? Maybe we don't need to treat our elders with respect? Just call them frail old weak gas bags to there face and tell them... hey man, I'm just using my freedom?

I think that's wrong, granted they have the freedom to do it.. but that does not mean once they behave that way they don't the "freedom" from me being outraged and demanding we teach our kids to show more respect to people.. even if they have nasty things to say about people, show some damn respect to other human beings. but maybe that's asking to much, saddly sounds like my answer is a big f****** Yes!

Which is sad because, if we piss everyone off and get everyone mad at each other along races then we all become racists that are divided and don't learn to work together more.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    I don't give a hoot if it was a four star general, banging a drum in my face, when I was 17 years old, would have me in jail.
    Smirking, @Steven , you really cant just walk away, knowing that it was great restraint shown by these CHILDREN, when surrounded and provoked by adults.
    Why cant you just wrap your head around it.

QUOTE "Kids shouldn't be acting like that and should be calling other people GIMPS, and no I don't give a CRAP if they were harassed by ANOTHER group. that don't mean now you can go and call somebody ELSE such disgusting vial names and try to do that to somebody else."

Then why do you condone the adults that clearly started this trouble, and were calling names like faggot and nigger?
    You would you do to these children?

lets get one thing straight I do not condone those street preachers for there desperate attempts to spread there crap religion. They are desperate, so they resort to aggressive tactics, (wesbro church much?) to get there point across in an attempt to grain attention and try to recurit more money and members. It's desperation and a crappy church thats the reason it's so pathetic. Why get mad at roaches for crawling around the ground? Don't get me wrong those street preachers are vial disgusting people who are more lost in life than the drunk gamblers in those desert cities along the coasts. Maybe a bit harsh in the wording, I try to have love in my heart so I'm sure God can work to have them repent of there silly ways. I don't condone there behavior, however those kids need to learn to be good adults of the world and not become roaches themselves crawling around on the ground spewing hate and filth themselves. Those preachers are not going to convert those kids, but those kids are being exposed to situations where they can led on a pathway towards being morally corrupt. Those preachers are already morally corrupt, it's not my duty to save them, but the kids of our future there is still time to save them before they are lost.

It's time we teach our kids to rise above, take the morally high road. Don't crawl around down on the floor.. don't call others names because sombody called you a name. I'm not the most well spoken so my example is a bit harsh but its the main point I want to get across not the details of my example that I hope people don't get caught up on. Those kids were calling strangers names and shouting at him... They didn't yell and and whoop and hollar around the street preachers... that kid wasn't yelling gimp at the street preacher they were yelling it at the native american beating his drum... think about that for a moment. They were provoked by those people, but then they reacted and lashed out at the native american guy beating his drum. You don't see anything wrong with that lack of logic?

It would be less bad if they were lashing out directly to the street preachers themselves... I say less bad because those kids are smart, better educated in the facts of life, they should have known better. That's an indication that I value their lives better than those of the preachers spewing crap. Those kids are our future, those preachers are nothing but trash... Seeing corrupt trash, who cares fixing it is pointless.. well not pointless as you get the point. Those kids are worth saving, they are worth the time and investment to make our kids know right from wrong. It's worth spending the time to make sure they get the RIGHT education and treat others the RIGHT way.

Those kids need to have that great restraint be second nature. It's the only way people rise above. When a homeless guy yells at you and insults your "honor" do you engage back and stand around him hooping and hollaring? Do you stand around that homless man calling him names? Do you waste you time engaging and playing the childish games on his uneducated homeless life level?

Maybe that's a better example to explain my lack of attention in regards to the street preachers.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    "smirking in his face in a hostile manner, such as staring, not blinking, and not moving a inch... that was aggressive behavior intended to intimidate the elder. Kids shouldn't be acting like that and should be calling other people GIMPS"

If I'm standing on some steps, and you walk up and get in my face, beating a drum and chanting some unknown voodoo language, you, and anyone, will have one chance to back the hell off, and then I will show you what a hostile manner, aggressive behavior looks like. Laws be damned, you can yell, scream, cuss at me, you get inside my personal space, and even look like a threat, you will get dealt with. Hastily and effectively, without any discrimation of your age, race, service record, or gender.
    How many times have you been in the back of a squad car? How many times have you been in a holding cell? How many times have you been in handcuffs? How many times have you been arrested? How many times have you been in a situation where you had to get violent?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Sponsored Links