Is America’s Military Loyal To Its Commander In Chief? - Page 3

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is America’s Military Loyal To Its Commander In Chief?

This is a discussion on Is America’s Military Loyal To Its Commander In Chief? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I vote however @ Old SF Guy votes. Let it be written, let it be done....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Is America’s Military Loyal To Its Commander In Chief?

I vote however @Old SF Guy votes.

Let it be written, let it be done.
    inceptor, ekim and Inor like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    And how would we do that?
    We don't.
    stowlin likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    NO. NO loyailty to the President at all regardless of who it is. Loyaility to the Constitution , you swear to follow the lawful orders of the President of the United States and the Officers appointed over you .

Again no loyaility to the person - layaility to the constitution and the office of the President .
    HA! Your guy Barry fired 197 people in his top leadership positions because they did not go with his agenda.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...rged-by-obama/

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    HA! Your guy Barry fired 197 people in his top leadership positions because they did not go with his agenda.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...rged-by-obama/
    And it was done in some cases with trumped up, fake charges.
    Obama wanted to literally emasculate the military so he could force his gay/lesbian/transgender agenda on them.
    Denton, ekim, inceptor and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Obama wanted to literally emasculate the military so he could force his gay/lesbian/transgender agenda on them.
    And DON'T EVEN get me started on what that SOB did to my Army!!!
    inceptor, Denton, Inor and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I'd like to think that our military was always loyal to the Chief Executive. Look through history, half of our presidents were corrupt, untrained and egomaniacs. If anything, our military made these idiots look good.

Now, did they gag when Obama took office? Of course they did, I gagged and never had to put up with him personally. In fact, if that Oreo would have told me "I owed him," I would have happily spent five years in Leavenworth for responding, "Well, I have a mule outside and a cousin who has 40 acres in North Dakota..."

The veterans I've met humble me. Most Presidents embarrass me. But I vote, hoping to get lucky.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Not wanted to he did. The crap that went on during his time was sicking. Few will ever understand it. He put people in charge that should not lead boy scouts on a weekend hike. It will take years to recover the Obama damage.

Our loyalty is to the country and by that the people . The Constitution says who are what we are. The President is a civilian leader of the the military elected by the people . Because of that we are bound to follow the LAW full orders of that leader.
    If an elected leader or one appointed over us issues an unlawfully order . We are required to stand against that order just as we are required to follow law full ones.
    Want to lose some sleep debate what is law full and is not in your head. Some cases are clear cut and easy. Others not. As the Commander and Chief The president has a right to leadership that will carry out the plan. Many leaders have been removed because they forgot who the Commander a Chief is.
    Through the ballot box and Congress a check is provided on the powers of the president as Commander and Chief.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 12-25-2018 at 04:29 AM.
    rice paddy daddy and inceptor like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links