Saudi Arabia Declares War on America’s Muslim Congresswomen

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Saudi Arabia Declares War on America’s Muslim Congresswomen within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/11...congresswomen/ Isn’t this interesting. And the Democrats, RINOS and media have been hammering away at the Kingdom for what happen to some reporter in Turkey ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 1 Post By The Tourist

Thread: Saudi Arabia Declares War on America’s Muslim Congresswomen

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/11...congresswomen/

Isn’t this interesting. And the Democrats, RINOS and media have been hammering away at the Kingdom for what happen to some reporter in Turkey like it was on US soil. Says a lot as to whose side they are on. Then again Obama had strong connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Last edited by Camel923; 12-12-2018 at 12:38 PM.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Let's see if I have this right. A bunch of camel jockeys want to declare jihad on a woman who is an United States Congress woman--who must be a United States citizen.

Wouldn't it be our obligation to protect American citizens from dysfunctional foreign operators bent on murder?

They seem to want to meet Allah, and we have 300 million "travel agents" here in the USA...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

This Congresswoman married her brother so she could stay and not be deported. Subsequently he moved to the UK. This does not pass the citizenship smell test.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well the Saudis might have a valid point that the DNC is cozy to Muslim Brotherhood.

If they chew each other to pieces I would not care much.
    Annie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    This Congresswoman married her brother so she could stay and not be deported. Subsequently he moved to the UK. This does not pass the citizenship smell test.
    Yeah, I know the whole story sounds bad. I'll admit, when my wife (who will not lay down her smart phone) told me about this "marrying her brother" thingie, it sounded bizarre to me, too.

But to me the thing that is worse is some form of jihadist, Dome of the Rock, family revenge killing scenario that smells even worse. Look, I never liked Obama. But if we were in the same room and I smelled camel dung and ring of a scimitar being drawn, trust me, Allah would have one more dinner guest tonight. That's right, Obama is an American citizen, and like it or not, I'd defend him, too. If it's wrong for Chicago to shoot itself for machismo, then it's also wrong for "Ignorance of Arabia" to shoot an American for some bizarre code of honor.

Like it or not, the woman is an American citizen. If we decide who lives and who dies, then we're no better than the idiot sitting on the dromedary.

The middle east probably consider her a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Yeah, I know the whole story sounds bad. I'll admit, when my wife (who will not lay down her smart phone) told me about this "marrying her brother" thingie, it sounded bizarre to me, too.

But to me the thing that is worse is some form of jihadist, Dome of the Rock, family revenge killing scenario that smells even worse. Look, I never liked Obama. But if we were in the same room and I smelled camel dung and ring of a scimitar being drawn, trust me, Allah would have one more dinner guest tonight. That's right, Obama is an American citizen, and like it or not, I'd defend him, too. If it's wrong for Chicago to shoot itself for machismo, then it's also wrong for "Ignorance of Arabia" to shoot an American for some bizarre code of honor.

Like it or not, the woman is an American citizen. If we decide who lives and who dies, then we're no better than the idiot sitting on the dromedary.
    @The Tourist I admire your loyalty!

We obviously aren’t seeing the big picture with SA, this Congress woman or Barry S. And I wonder if the big picture would sway your willingness to defend these two? Hopefully, in our lifetime, we’ll see the truth come out. Or at least have a much better perspective on who these players are and what they did.

SA aside, the other two’s motives are clear... at least to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I believe there are things that guys think they would do, and a whole other list of things they'd think they would never do.

Take my pretend scenario about Obama. Most of us carry. Whether we voted for him or not (and I didn't vote for him, BTW), none of us--and yes that includes Cricket and Annie--would let some jihadist kill even a former president we hated. At some base level, I think people want to do the right thing. And watching a senseless murder we could easily stop is pretty much on the top of everyone's list.

Then after I policed my brass, I'd sit down and say, "Barack, here's a long list of things I disliked about your tenure in office..."
    MikeTango likes this.

Sponsored Links