The Death Of The Republicans - Trump Is The last Says Ann Coulter - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Death Of The Republicans - Trump Is The last Says Ann Coulter

This is a discussion on The Death Of The Republicans - Trump Is The last Says Ann Coulter within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by The Tourist Well, look at the bright side, there could be a civil war. Even if the GOP is out-manned, we sure ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The Death Of The Republicans - Trump Is The last Says Ann Coulter

  1. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Well, look at the bright side, there could be a civil war. Even if the GOP is out-manned, we sure aren't out-gunned.

    C'mon guys, there's a silver lining in all troubles.
    People are falling for media lies again. The lefties comprise about 25% of the U.S. with conservatives comprising about 30% and independent more centrists comprising the bulk of what is left. It is media misrepresentation that the left is the majority.

  2. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,086
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    People are falling for media lies again. The lefties comprise about 25% of the U.S. with conservatives comprising about 30% and independent more centrists comprising the bulk of what is left. It is media misrepresentation that the left is the majority.
    Sure, spoil my fun. The left makes my life miserable in Madison, and in the end there is no uprising, just "negotiating." Now I'm bummed.
    RedLion likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

  3. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    577
    I have seen and read more than a few articles stating the same.

    I am in sit back and prep mode.

    While I believe Trump winning over Clinton was a good thing, it also radicalized the left into a perpetual state of mouth frothing rage at seemingly everything.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    9,660
    I still like Ronald Reagan's good plan. Rename the Republican party to whatever name is catchy...Freedom Party...Tea Party..We the People Party..etc. Adopt a conservative platform and watch all the Rinos who currently inhabit the party turn themselves into democrats. Much less hassle and more likely to succeed than trying to form a 3rd party.

  6. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,086
    Now, there's something that confuses me, why would you want to be a RINO? If in your heart you're a libtard, why not declare it and get all the votes from California and New York? And look at all the good the Republicans have done since Lincoln? The Democrat's biggest achievement was creating The Ku Klux Klan. Heck, the biggest presidential wrangling Slick Willie ever did was with a cigar.

    If we have RINOs in are ranks, the next time they run for office, call them out in a series of commercials. Expose them. President Trump is out in the open all the time, and he wins. This ought to successfully demonstrate to a RINO what works and what doesn't.
    bigwheel likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

  7. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Sure, spoil my fun. The left makes my life miserable in Madison, and in the end there is no uprising, just "negotiating." Now I'm bummed.
    The left makes my life somewhat miserable in MN as well. I can understand your plight.

  8. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,086
    Ya' know, I'm thinking of a back-up plan.

    If the libtards change this country into Moscow-West, we'll need a place to hide out. No place is more tangled and hard to find criminals than The Amazon Basin. We now have a member of the forum who lives in Brazil. Other than a boat-load of snakes, angry natives, and bizarre rituals, it's perfect. Kind of like the Isthmus in Madison, but with more foliage.

    I know a guy, who knows a guy who shot a guy, and we could probably get passports that look more real than the real thing. And the upshot is that I like black turtle beans with rice.

    All we need is some potatoes and dicer. I'll smuggle the sharpener in so at least we have a job.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ronco-Veg-O...7R-L:rk:1:pf:0
    bigwheel and RedLion like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

  9. #18
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Ya' know, I'm thinking of a back-up plan.

    If the libtards change this country into Moscow-West, we'll need a place to hide out. No place is more tangled and hard to find criminals than The Amazon Basin. We now have a member of the forum who lives in Brazil. Other than a boat-load of snakes, angry natives, and bizarre rituals, it's perfect. Kind of like the Isthmus in Madison, but with more foliage.

    I know a guy, who knows a guy who shot a guy, and we could probably get passports that look more real than the real thing. And the upshot is that I like black turtle beans with rice.

    All we need is some potatoes and dicer. I'll smuggle the sharpener in so at least we have a job.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ronco-Veg-O...7R-L:rk:1:pf:0
    I have been to some gawd awful hot places in my time.

    Hot and humid? No thank you.

    And they have spiders down there the size of softballs.
    RedLion likes this.

  10. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,086
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHeck View Post
    And they have spiders down there the size of softballs.
    That's a pretty insulting thing to imply that spiders are uglier than Pelosi.

    And let's be honest, of the two, who would you want in your bed?
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

  11. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    9,660
    Not sure how many of the young folks remember Marlon Perkins and his show called wild Kingdom put on by Mutual of Omaha. His main claim to fame was wrestling with giant snakes on the Amazon. It was popular in the 80s. Anytime somebody asked my dear old Daddy in Law what he had been doing? His normal reply was he had been busy trying to help old Marlon wrestle with big snakes. Looks like fun.
    JoeC95 likes this.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. The Ann Coulter Flight,
    By stowlin in forum General Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-18-2017, 05:06 AM
  2. Republicans Not Supporting Trump
    By Moonshinedave in forum General Prepper and Survival Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-31-2016, 04:44 PM
  3. Republicans Not Supporting Trump
    By Moonshinedave in forum General Prepper and Survival Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-04-2016, 06:00 PM
  4. Ann Curry's Pasta Putaneasca (Pasta of the Prostitute)
    By bigwheel in forum Survival Cookbook
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2014, 03:37 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Back to Top