Q - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Q

This is a discussion on Q within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by hawgrider I'm thoroughly disappointed that a guy that calls himself "Texas" Put up a post about Q and it has nothing to ...

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Q

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    I'm thoroughly disappointed that a guy that calls himself "Texas" Put up a post about Q and it has nothing to do with real Q.

WTF Texas and Q are synonymous.

Geesh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    I guess I’m not following you. Explain please.

I'm gonna help ya out since ya are new and interpret …. but next time try to keep up, will ya?

Q as in BBQ …. now ya see, huh?
    hawgrider likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    For crying out loud Q means only one thing...

Q=BBQ

Last edited by hawgrider; 11-29-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Prepared One and Annie like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    You to huh?
    No Kidding ... Just another let down.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    For crying out loud Q means only one thing...

Q=BBQ

Lmao! Ok I gotcha. We definitely do have some great BBQ here. Been known to make some myself from time to time. Love some beef ribs but nobody really has them in the restaurants where I live so I smoke them up myself.
    hawgrider and A Watchman like this.

I'll be honest, I've never give "Q" much thought.
    The posts I've read claiming to be from this character always have a hint of "prophetic language". If the reader has a bias toward the information presented, they will interpret it in favor of their bias. If they have no bias, it will appear to be nothing more than an educated guess. The message is always delivered in such a way as to be vague, but specific to a certain topic, which gives it an air of being "dead on accurate" if any part of it plays out to be even slightly true. As was shown in this thread, one person saw a claim as being incorrect, but when interpreted differently, the OP gave his point of view, and it appeared to be somewhat accurate.

As Denton suggested, perhaps there is much catching up to do on this, and my opinion is not well grounded. With my limited exposure to these posts, that's just how I see it. Consider it a layman's perspective.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    What do you think his "hit or miss" percentage is? I'm not sure I'm even willing to give out my e-mail address to some unknown person on the 'net.
    So much people ( online stores, foruns, social media, etc...), that I do not even care anymore who has it or don't😂😂
    Denton and RJAMES like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I'll be honest, I've never give "Q" much thought.
    The posts I've read claiming to be from this character always have a hint of "prophetic language". If the reader has a bias toward the information presented, they will interpret it in favor of their bias. If they have no bias, it will appear to be nothing more than an educated guess. The message is always delivered in such a way as to be vague, but specific to a certain topic, which gives it an air of being "dead on accurate" if any part of it plays out to be even slightly true. As was shown in this thread, one person saw a claim as being incorrect, but when interpreted differently, the OP gave his point of view, and it appeared to be somewhat accurate.

As Denton suggested, perhaps there is much catching up to do on this, and my opinion is not well grounded. With my limited exposure to these posts, that's just how I see it. Consider it a layman's perspective.
    After catching up, you'll probably still be cynical.

Q has proved he is a part of the Trump troupe by uploading pictures only someone within the circle could take. That certainly doesn't mean what he says is correct.

Don't listen to me, though. I don't even trust myself.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    After catching up, you'll probably still be cynical.

Q has proved he is a part of the Trump troupe by uploading pictures only someone within the circle could take. That certainly doesn't mean what he says is correct.

Don't listen to me, though. I don't even trust myself.
    Can "within the circle" include anyone from top advisers to janitorial staff?
    Denton likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Can "within the circle" include anyone from top advisers to janitorial staff?
    I doubt the janitor was aboard AF-1, taking a pic and proving he was with the President.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The latest post seems very interesting to me. Trump just tweeted the “deep state jail photo” yesterday and around 5 or 6 this morning Q posted a picture of a Christmas tree and another post that said a picture is worth a lot of sentences. Seems kind of irrelevant until you think of Trump’s picture. Could this be prison “sentences”? Comey testifies on the 3rd, Lynch the 4th and Hubert and Google CEO the 5th. The great thing about Q (especially vs the mainstream media) is Q wants you to think for yourself unlike the media who wants you to take what they feed you and believe it. It also makes a lot more sense if you have kept up with it for a while. There are over 2500 posts from the corse of over a year. If everything is coming together as it seems it’s time to buckle up.
    Denton likes this.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links