Q - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Q

This is a discussion on Q within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by deserth3 Never heard of Q. Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk Give me a sec and I'll find I'll find ...

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Q

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by deserth3 View Post
    Never heard of Q.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    Give me a sec and I'll find I'll find you something....
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

OK. I like this guy. He doesn't pretend to be brilliant.

Understand that it isn't something you just jump into at the end. It'd make more sense if you'd been following for the last several months. Good luck catching up....

https://www.youtube.com/user/WHYtryDEBUNKING
    deserth3 likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Interesting stuff! I had a family member mention this Q stuff very briefly at Thanksgiving and intended to look it up but forgot. Thank you for the reminder. I guess Dec will show if it is legit or not huh?
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have a account on Q, there it is nothing to loose now. They only ask for your email, no credit card nor anything
    Denton likes this.

What do you think his "hit or miss" percentage is? I'm not sure I'm even willing to give out my e-mail address to some unknown person on the 'net.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Interesting stuff! I had a family member mention this Q stuff very briefly at Thanksgiving and intended to look it up but forgot. Thank you for the reminder. I guess Dec will show if it is legit or not huh?
    Possibly. Like I said some misinformation is intentionally put out because everyone can read it and you wouldn’t want your enemy to know all your moves. Some people called it fake because they thought something was supposed to happen on 11/11/18. Turns out 11.11.18 was the beginning of a URL that was of significance. Go to qmap.pub and you can read the drops for yourself. It’s pretty interesting to see things on there and then watch them line up in real life. Trump’s twitter feed seems to line up with Q quite often. Odd thing is Q will post it first. Look at the time stamps. Is it possible it’s not real? Sure. Anything is possible. Q says this a lot and it makes sense though. How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    I'm thoroughly disappointed that a guy that calls himself "Texas" Put up a post about Q and it has nothing to do with real Q.

WTF Texas and Q are synonymous.

Geesh!
    Last edited by hawgrider; 11-29-2018 at 06:52 AM.
    A Watchman likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    I'm thoroughly disappointed that a guy that calls himself "Texas" Put up a post about Q and it has nothing to do with real Q.

Geesh!
    I guess I’m not following you. Explain please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    What do you think his "hit or miss" percentage is? I'm not sure I'm even willing to give out my e-mail address to some unknown person on the 'net.
    You don’t have to give out your email. You don’t “join” the Q site. Just go to qmap.pub and it’s there for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post

Geesh!
    You to huh?
    hawgrider likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links