Q - Page 10
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Q

This is a discussion on Q within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Listening to the guy rattle along aimlesly drives me crazy. Way too many words to describe simple bad old deals. We just need the facts ...

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: Q

Listening to the guy rattle along aimlesly drives me crazy. Way too many words to describe simple bad old deals. We just need the facts Ma'am. We dont need to hear a bunch of extemparanious bull sheet. The guy has to be a democrat trying to get his own TV show.

From Wiki:

Followers disillusioned after mid term elections:

Q had predicted Republican success in the US midterm elections in November 2018, and claimed that Sessions was involved in secret work for Trump, with apparent tensions between them a cover. When Democrats made significant gains and Trump fired Sessions, there was disillusionment among many in the Q community.
    Denton and inceptor like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    From Wiki:

Q had predicted Republican success in the US midterm elections in November 2018, and claimed that Sessions was involved in secret work for Trump, with apparent tensions between them a cover. When Democrats made significant gains and Trump fired Sessions, there was disillusionment among many in the Q community.
    Wiki at its usual.
    Q isn't about guessing a midterm.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Listening to the guy rattle along aimlesly drives me crazy. Way too many words to describe simple bad old deals. We just need the facts Ma'am. We dont need to hear a bunch of extemparanious bull sheet. The guy has to be a democrat trying to get his own TV show.
    Who are you talking about?

From Wiki:

Trump didn't work on the House, he worked on the Senate and won his majority. I have a sneaky suspicion that the House may work itself out in the coming months. JMHO

From Wiki:

Wakapedia also claims antifa to be a true movement when it’s really a bowel movement. Republicans actually did have succes in the midterms. Usually house and senate move to the opposing party in power. Regarding Sessions, he accomplished a lot more than you think. You will see this take shape in the coming months. He is the reason for all of next weeks hearings. Sessions was not fired either. He resigned as trump requested. Trump thanked him for his service as this took place. Have you seen him do this with anyone he actually fired? This was part of the plan to bring in Whitaker. Remember, sessions was recused from the Russia probe.
    Kauboy likes this.

If you think about it republicans didn’t get hurt too bad in the house either. Pelosi is speaker. That’s like holding onto a hand grenade with the spoon removed lol.
    Denton and Kauboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    From Wiki:

Trump didn't work on the House, he worked on the Senate and won his majority. I have a sneaky suspicion that the House may work itself out in the coming months. JMHO
    This is true. The senate was truly the goal. Who decides SC judges and other Federal judges. The senate makes the major decisions. The house pushes bills to the senate. That’s why I don’t believe 7115 will pass once it hits the senate floor.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    This is true. The senate was truly the goal. Who decides SC judges and other Federal judges. The senate makes the major decisions. The house pushes bills to the senate. That’s why I don’t believe 7115 will pass once it hits the senate floor.
    The Senate was the goal and he won. Most of the investigations have been moved to the Senate. Federal judges were the next priority along with who replaces RBG. RBG thought the beast would win and decided to hang in a while longer.

So after she's gone it will be 6-3. Expect rioting when this happens. That is unless the unexpected indictments happen. But they will probably riot then too.
    Denton and Kauboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    The Senate was the goal and he won. Most of the investigations have been moved to the Senate. Federal judges were the next priority along with who replaces RBG. RBG thought the beast would win and decided to hang in a while longer.

So after she's gone it will be 6-3. Expect rioting when this happens. That is unless the unexpected indictments happen. But they will probably riot then too.
    Yeah they will riot on both I’m sure. RBG can’t have that much longer. She is ancient.
    Denton likes this.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links