What if this was the otherway around?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on What if this was the otherway around? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Had this been the other way around the College Republican would have been removed from campus forever and kicked out of college. Bet She will ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What if this was the otherway around?

Had this been the other way around the College Republican would have been removed from campus forever and kicked out of college. Bet She will not face any real charges and will not be removed for campus.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gillum-in...ge-republicans
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

She should have to stand in front of a board and face expulsion in addition to assault and battery. Placing a statement as to why she was tossed on her transcripts will be more effective as a reminder to respect others. I doubt other than lawyer costs that the assault will go further than a misdemeanor public service/small fine with no real lesson taught.
    ekim likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

the pitiful aspect of the whole incident - she's in college and doesn't even have enough common sense & intelligence to get the basic facts correct >>>> she's ranting about "her people" being killed by NAZIs - the FL GOP is somehow the equal to Hitler & the NAZIs ....

while she's ranting - she's buzy supporting Gilliam that has direct links to a Muslim terrorist organization - and doesn't seem to have any respect for anybody white - you're in FL and white means cracker to him ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 11-03-2018 at 11:45 AM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Just another example of our schools indoctrination. This sheep it appears, has finished hers. NAZI's killing her people? Pleaaaassssse! She has no idea on earth what real terror the NAZI's brought to the table, no clue.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 11-03-2018 at 12:05 PM.
    Smitty901, ekim and Camel923 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I can rectify the matter, I volunteer to spank her real hard.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

I would like to see the article, . . .

Unfortunately my ISP buys internet from some other source, . . . the other source put up a new firewall the other day, . . . it is bogus from the word go, . . . blocks me from different sites, . . . fox news being just one of them.

I think it is a democrat ploy to antagonize Fox news watchers, . . . done by some bogus internet provider.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Short version ignorant lefty argues uses nazi term dumps milk on a guy who was not being confrontational .

another source

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    I would like to see the article, . . .

Unfortunately my ISP buys internet from some other source, . . . the other source put up a new firewall the other day, . . . it is bogus from the word go, . . . blocks me from different sites, . . . fox news being just one of them.

I think it is a democrat ploy to antagonize Fox news watchers, . . . done by some bogus internet provider.

May God bless,
    Dwight

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Thanks, Smitty901, . . .

I simply could not get the image out of my mind that she just plain old looks evil, . . . not mean, . . . not nasty, . . . EVIL.

Again, . . . thanks for the help. My podunk ISP still has not gotten the DNS fix or fixed, . . . whatever they need.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Smitty901 likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Why do women all have weird eyebrows these days? Anyone else noticed that?
    Slippy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links