Washington Gun Owners - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Washington Gun Owners

This is a discussion on Washington Gun Owners within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by ekim I feel better now but I doubt any others do but who's counting. I removed the first sentence of your post. ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Washington Gun Owners

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    I feel better now but I doubt any others do but who's counting.

I removed the first sentence of your post. You should be ashamed. Denton.
    You can feel what ever you want, I will do the same. I consider j6 an enemy to me and my Rights and Freedoms and want nothing good for him or his kind. You can turn your check and let him and his kind stab you in the back. I consider this a war and all is fare unless you don't care if you lose. I care and plan to win for me and mine. Screw all the PC crap. Edit you heartout!

I feel better now but I doubt any others do but who's counting.

I removed the first sentence of your post. You should be ashamed. Denton.
    Ashamed of what, expressing my opinion about some @ss, that wants the government to control me. I didn't threaten anyone,didn't wish him ill. I just said I don't care what happens to him. Thanks for the censorship. I don't ever remember seeing anyone getting that treatment for a non violent, non threatening post before. Seems like I'm a first timer now. Hope this post is PC enough.

Those that attempt to infringe on the 2A should be at the end of a rope.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

You can feel what ever you want, I will do the same. I consider j6 an enemy to me and my Rights and Freedoms and want nothing good for him or his kind. You can turn your check and let him and his kind stab you in the back. I consider this a war and all is fare unless you don't care if you lose. I care and plan to win for me and mine. Screw all the PC crap. Edit you heartout!
    It isn't a matter of PC. It's a matter of decency. I can't prevent you from wishing what you did to him, but I can remove it. You went well beyond what got Old SF Guy in trouble, and you know it.
    Let's keep the discussion with concepts and not personal attacks or wishing ill on others. Your tactic is not an advancement on the battlefield of ideas.
    inceptor likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    It isn't a matter of PC. It's a matter of decency. I can't prevent you from wishing what you did to him, but I can remove it. You went well beyond what got Old SF Guy in trouble, and you know it.
    Let's keep the discussion with concepts and not personal attacks or wishing ill on others. Your tactic is not an advancement on the battlefield of ideas.
    It's sad really. Decency seems to no longer matter. There was a time when people could disagree and still get along. The paradigm is changing and not for the better.

People now want the other side to fall, and fall hard.

Politicians are being attacked both physically and verbally. Ted Cruz and his wife out for dinner is the latest example. A politician shot while practicing baseball and another attacked on his own front lawn. Protesters disrupting a whole neighborhood. Actors calling for the assassination of the president, FLOTUS to be gang raped and a child given to pedophiles. It seems that the violence may be getting worse.

Now you're guilty until proven innocent. All it takes is an accusation and your guilty. No details required. I said you did it so you did it. Period.

Call me pessimistic but I don't see any good change in the foreseeable future. Someone show me I'm wrong please!
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    It's sad really. Decency seems to no longer matter. There was a time when people could disagree and still get along. The paradigm is changing and not for the better.

People now want the other side to fall, and fall hard.

Politicians are being attacked both physically and verbally. Ted Cruz and his wife out for dinner is the latest example. A politician shot while practicing baseball and another attacked on his own front lawn. Protesters disrupting a whole neighborhood. Actors calling for the assassination of the president, FLOTUS to be gang raped and a child given to pedophiles. It seems that the violence may be getting worse.

Now you're guilty until proven innocent. All it takes is an accusation and your guilty. No details required. I said you did it so you did it. Period.

Call me pessimistic but I don't see any good change in the foreseeable future. Someone show me I'm wrong please!
    Remember the days when being referred to as a lady or a gentleman was an honor, and an honor most people aspired to earn? Today, it seems such qualities are considered weaknesses.
    I find it a bit disgusting.
    What happened to Ted Cruz and his (Establishment) wife is definitely disgusting
    inceptor likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I presume your next question was to ask whether their right to free speech was also up for scrutiny.
    Damned old, that one...
    Oh ya that was mentioned immediately. In one ear and out the other. I try my best to change the minds of my friends and family on these issues. It’s hard to alter the thinking of young ideological liberals...to much emotion and no logic.
    Denton and Kauboy like this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Super Moderator

Ashamed of what, expressing my opinion about some @ss, that wants the government to control me. I didn't threaten anyone,didn't wish him ill. I just said I don't care what happens to him. Thanks for the censorship. I don't ever remember seeing anyone getting that treatment for a non violent, non threatening post before. Seems like I'm a first timer now. Hope this post is PC enough.
    You wished him a slow, painful death. A slow, painful death.

Don't hide behind PC crap. You don't remember? Does "suck-starting a shotgun" ring a bell? This is worse. You didn't get a timeout for it, yet you want to whine a fall back on the tired old "censorship!" crap.
    As I suggested, already, discuss concepts and don't make it personal. Leave such behavior to the other side.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Oh ya that was mentioned immediately. In one ear and out the other. I try my best to change the minds of my friends and family on these issues. It’s hard to alter the thinking of young ideological liberals...to much emotion and no logic.
    Logic has become irrelevant. It's the emotions that matter. Fact only confuses people.
    Denton and Rellgar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Logic has become irrelevant. It's the emotions that matter. Fact only confuses people.
    A major issue is listening without talking. When it doesn’t go their way they become angry. Welcome to the soap box of ignorance and intolerance.
    Denton, jimb1972, Rellgar and 1 others like this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links