Washington Gun Owners - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Washington Gun Owners

This is a discussion on Washington Gun Owners within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by ekim I agree, but I don't care if you can parse it or not, in fact I don't care if you go ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Washington Gun Owners

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    I agree, but I don't care if you can parse it or not, in fact I don't care if you go away and never come back.My last reply to you!
    I imagine that's a wise choice. Wish you the best!
    Denton likes this.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    I agree, but I don't care if you can parse it or not, in fact I don't care if you go away and never come back.My last reply to you!
    You should care, if it's hard for people to understand the ideas your trying to put out there then others won't be able to understand the context in which your trying to express your thoughts and ideas. But yea, last time I saw a criminal stop robbing because there was a new regulation was... um.... NEVER!

Next time sombody tries to do violence against me with a gun I'mma just tell them back in 18 I signed the YES on I-1639 and then they just gotta stop trying to do violence against me!

Washington Gun Owners-056ce932-b6c7-11e8-badd-7e90f3295c3b-768x596.jpg

Name:  d4b3ed0fb9b34ab87c133ead273f6758.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  17.6 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

It's funny how government overstepping its bounds means little to people until it's them.
    Denton, ekim, Kauboy and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    You should care, if it's hard for people to understand the ideas your trying to put out there then others won't be able to understand the context in which your trying to express your thoughts and ideas.
    Don't muddy the waters. I like the way he presents his ideas.
    Denton likes this.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Don't muddy the waters. I like the way he presents his ideas.
    ....waters.....waters are muddy when one can't understand the point your trying to express... writing points so others can understand is purifying the waters...

Were all here to learn and express ourselves, let's just make sure were doing our best so we can make sure the point we want to get out is clearly expressed. That way one's value of your own post is increased, for obvious reasons..

Washington Gun Owners-1rjwwd.jpg
    Denton likes this.

I feel better now but I doubt any others do but who's counting.

I removed the first sentence of your post. You should be ashamed. Denton.
    Last edited by Denton; 09-24-2018 at 09:40 PM.

I might have to move to Montana if some of these legislations pass.

A major problem rises from tighter background checks. They may begin to determine many of us unfit to own firearms based off of political, and cultural reasons to name a few.

An individual I had the 2nd amendment discussion with recently stated that the 2nd amendment was outdated and used its age for reasoning that it could not be correct. They went further and said the entire constitution was outdated and needed to be replaced. This was all shockingly absurd to me.

It is obvious that criminals will commit crimes no matter how easy or hard it is to obtain a weapon. Weapons come in many forms.
    Denton and Rellgar like this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Washington states fate is sealed.we moved out of there 14 years ago now,too bad,its a beautiful area.I do miss seeing Mt.Rainier out of my front window.
    TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST,TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    An individual I had the 2nd amendment discussion with recently stated that the 2nd amendment was outdated and used its age for reasoning that it could not be correct. They went further and said the entire constitution was outdated and needed to be replaced. This was all shockingly absurd to me.
    I presume your next question was to ask whether their right to free speech was also up for scrutiny.
    Damned old, that one...
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links