November Elections
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

November Elections

This is a discussion on November Elections within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I've been sitting here reading two different topics/threads and they tend to bring up the same subject. How there is a lot of focus on ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Camel923

Thread: November Elections

November Elections

I've been sitting here reading two different topics/threads and they tend to bring up the same subject. How there is a lot of focus on the upcoming midterm elections. It seems many of us on this forum tend to agree that the most of the media is bought and paid for. They are focusing on the supreme court justice controversy as if its the single most important thing out there.

So for the sake of conversation, lets say the republicans win most of the elections in Nov. Will this mean the Dems will once again come up with some sort of scheme to attack the right in a way that makes the right look like pure evil? Will there be yet another tragic mass shooting, only this time will it be live streamed to social media?

It seems that these shootings have damage to our society in more ways than the loss of life. We've had flags and statues removed from public view yet as a result the Gov of that state was promptly promoted to the UN. I'm not sure I ever understood that one. After Sandy Hook I bet the Dems thought for sure they could have the Second Amendment challenged and removed. Yet they didn't. There is a part of me that feel like these shootings are planned events to bring the weak (sheep) believing that we'd be better off without citizens owning guns. But I don't see any stories based on the idea that most (80%) of these shootings are done by people who are mentally ill or not balanced.

Isn't it clear that it's not a gun thing, but a people thing. Back to my original point. The election. What changes will we see if the Dems win in Nov? Will the plan to be to stall all the work that Trump is doing to help our country get back to where it was?

When will the sheep wake up and see what is going on?

(just to point out, when I say sheep, I mean those who watch less than 30 minutes of news a week, who believe everything they see on social media, who couldn't match a name to images of any five leaders in our Govt who are in the news on a weekly basis.)
    Everybody seems to have a right, but who has any responsibility?

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln

Every thing is about the election. IF democrats win trump get hung. All the crooks in the FBI walk. Hillary is a hero. The IRS goes back to messing with Republicans . All the regulation Trump ended go back . And trump never apoints another Judge.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Every thing is about the election. IF democrats win trump get hung. All the crooks in the FBI walk. Hillary is a hero. The IRS goes back to messing with Republicans . All the regulation Trump ended go back . And trump never apoints another Judge.
    Unfortunately, . . . ALL too true........

I'm just wondering if there are enough honest folks voting to overturn the dead ones, . . . Soros paid ones, . . . illegals, . . . etc.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They are important for the Trump agenda. Not voting or voting other than republican is saying you want the Obama economy and regulations. Many of the Republicans do not deserve election but are only marginally preferable to demonic rats.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Sponsored Links