Irish Abortions
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Irish Abortions

This is a discussion on Irish Abortions within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ireland reverses itself. What's interesting about this is that they went from abortions being illegal one day all the way to free abortions the next ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Irish Abortions

Irish Abortions

Ireland reverses itself.

What's interesting about this is that they went from abortions being illegal one day all the way to free abortions the next day!

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/20/64995...ially-repealed
    RJAMES likes this.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Super Moderator

Why is that interesting? Really; do you think the sickness is localized?
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Do you think it is just black babies who are to be slaughtered? That is so American.
    MaterielGeneral likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Ireland reverses itself.

What's interesting about this is that they went from abortions being illegal one day all the way to free abortions the next day!

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/20/64995...ially-repealed

SHAMEFUL!!!! look at all those joyful SLUTS.. It can't be more OBVIOUS than it IS.. God does not approve of this Ireland!! SAME ON YOU!

1 Corinthians 7-8

Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7 I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

8 Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
    dwight55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband.
    Well, except in Ireland. And the United States.

Yes, that is why we need to band together and spread the word of God and make sure ALL good christians get out and vote so we can get more republicans seated!! And that is why we must ALSO support Kavanaugh and get him seated so we can overturn those laws of satan! God is helping us and we are winning! Kavanaugh will be the deciding vote so YES! the United States is about to have a change of heart!
    dwight55 and Camel923 like this.

Just saw your signature and I'd reply with

ALL LIVES MATTER Proud to be a pro-life christian in The United States of America!
    dwight55 likes this.

Oh, I don't think so. Kavanaugh is on record that Roe v Wade is settled law. It's up to congress now, and we're working there to keep abortion legal, available and affordable.

I posted the article because Ireland shows that the world agrees with us.

Irish Abortions

Ahem. If you continue to read the rest of verse 4 you will see you have no say in your wife demanding your castration so as to not get pregnant.
    And verse 5 seems to condone marital rape.
    I’m afraid I’m with J6 on this one. And I NEVER thought I’d type that.

Fangfarrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to professor David Theo Goldberg, "All Lives Matter" reflects a view of "racial dismissal, ignoring, and denial".[15] On Real Time with Bill Maher, Bill Maher expressed support for use of the "Black Lives Matter" phrase, stating that "'All Lives Matter' implies that all lives are equally at risk, and they're not".[16] Founders of the Black Lives Matter movement have responded to criticism of the movement's exclusivity, saying, "#BlackLivesMatter doesn't mean your life isn't important – it means that Black lives, which are seen without value within White supremacy, are important to your liberation."[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Lives_Matter

Have a nice day!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links