Irish Abortions - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Irish Abortions

This is a discussion on Irish Abortions within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Okay, I won't tell you. I'll take the preferences under the law, and the extra stops from the police, and I'll be your equal. But ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Irish Abortions

Okay, I won't tell you.

I'll take the preferences under the law, and the extra stops from the police, and I'll be your equal.

But I won't tell you.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Okay, I won't tell you.

I'll take the preferences under the law, and the extra stops from the police, and I'll be your equal.

But I won't tell you.
    That's part of the problem, by giving someone an advantage you are telling them they are not good enough on their own. We could base scholarships on socioeconomic status and geographic location, never mention race and still benefit the same people without implying that any particular race is not good enough to succeed on their own.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    Only because women are treated by our legal system as less than equals that need to be protected.
    I think it's more like this: that our whole system today is being treated like a surrogate daddy.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I think it's more like this: that our whole system today is being treated like a surrogate daddy.
    https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinf...sparities.aspx

I do not claim to be superior to women, but I think equality should extend to all aspects of life, not just privileges and opportunities.

Well sorta on a similar note...I got my updated DNA test today. The technology is improving from when I got the original test a year or two back. At the time they said I was a nearly all N. European white boy. This latest test shows .04% Sub Saharan African and a little Eyetalian thrown in. I nearly knew I had some cause one of my nick names back in high school was..negro* nose and I love Pizza. Thinking the black blood might qualify a person for a small cut of the pie on the reparations for slavery angle. Just not sure right now..Im still sorta shocked. Back in the old days one drop of black blood made a person black. It just dont seem fair.

What a concept something makes your life a little uncomfortable. Kill it. Why stop at babies ?
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Well sorta on a similar note...I got my updated DNA test today. The technology is improving from when I got the original test a year or two back. At the time they said I was a nearly all N. European white boy. This latest test shows .04% Sub Saharan African and a little Eyetalian thrown in. I nearly knew I had some cause one of my nick names back in high school was..negro* nose and I love Pizza. Thinking the black blood might qualify a person for a small cut of the pie on the reparations for slavery angle. Just not sure right now..Im still sorta shocked. Back in the old days one drop of black blood made a person black. It just dont seem fair.
    Yes, but can you dance? If not, you're not black.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links