Irish Abortions - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Irish Abortions

This is a discussion on Irish Abortions within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Manís medicine. Genesis 1:27 Manís choices 1 corinthians 10-13 Who says God didnít give mankind the tools to make a choice? Proverbs 16:9 Sent from ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Irish Abortions

Manís medicine.

Genesis 1:27

Manís choices

1 corinthians 10-13

Who says God didnít give mankind the tools to make a choice?

Proverbs 16:9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Camel923 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    In the US we need to preform a vasectomy on every 12 year old boy. Not until he is grown and married and has his wife's permission do they reverse the procedure . As soon as the wife is pregnant snip snip.

That way we do not have to worry about any more abortions as only a woman who was married would have a fertile male.

Ignorant? About as ignorant as the people who say they want freedom yet are in favor of our government telling a woman what she has to do with her body.

Why anyone thinks having the government having the power to tell a woman to have a child is a good thing. I do not know. The government can then tell the woman she cannot have a child.

Do we really want our government telling woman who can, who must and cannot who have children. Government should hav enothing to do with it.
    You make no sense at all. You complain that the government should have zero say over a woman’s reproductive rights but then immediately state that all males should be sterilized at 12 years old. Dude, you are seriously messed up. Must be more of that “liberal logic”!

The choice of what to with ones body was made prior to screaming “Give it to Me!”. Sorry it’s life. When was Jesus actually Jesus? At the time of the immaculate conception? When there was a heart beat? Not until he was completely out of the birth canal? Jesus was Jesus at the time of the immaculate conception and any other answer is dishonest. Sex happens between people and those people are stupid if they do not know sex results in babies or perhaps STDs. Stupidity and convenience is no reason to take another’s life.
    Annie and inceptor like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    SHAMEFUL!!!! look at all those joyful SLUTS..

1 Corinthians 7-8

4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband.
    See, now the priest tells me if I submit to my husband's authority now and grow in virtue and holiness then I'll earn a higher place in heaven and can boss him around in eternity. That sounds okay. I'm good with that.
    Let us use the time as best we may.

Super Moderator

No, but seriously it broke my heart when Ireland voted abortion into law. Forty Days for Life is coming up, pray and get out there in front of the abortion mills. I'm told it's a fact there's fewer abortions when people are outside praying.
    Let us use the time as best we may.

Only have sex to reproduce, ...
    I see the problem.
    Steven likes this.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Hey Buddy, listen up..

first nobody was raped. Miss Ford said she wasn't rapped, but she claims she was attempted raped. Even that leaves a lot up to interpretation. They both were drunk, and it could have been just horseplay.
    second Kavanaugh said he wasn't at a party like the one that was described so it's likely a case of mistaken identity... over 35 years in the past and she was drunk... yea, it's possible she could have been mixed up, clearly.
    and finally this was back when he was much younger I think they said college, some reason I keep thinking high school, either way when everyone has been drinking you think everything is going to be completely professional? get real. people get drunk get sloppy some start to fall over, some start to talk slurred and you think that if it happens to be him, which he already says it was not.. if it happens to be him that he should't be judged in the context of the situation? geeze.. get off your high horse and wake up. If you really that's scared of interacting with others don't go to a drinking party! I mean come on think of the context it's a drinking party everyone is drinking what do you think is going to happen.

It's like going to a house party and demanding everybody walk around in a house with shelves and shelves of breakables and not accidently hit them over. Just asking for trouble. Like I said, she wasn't rapped she wasn't abused she had a situation happen to her she felt was uncalled for I get that and she should share her story but did anybody try to put their hands in her pants? Try to rip off her clothes? I haven't heard anything like that I just heard assault like when you try to kiss sombody but they don't want you to kiss them and they pull away and that was that...

Maybe I don't have all the facts, which she hasn't said them so that is why she MUST tell her story!! but yea... nobody was raped here.. at best, alleged attempted rape and that is not even proven in the court of law geeze! Your jumping to some many conclusions it should be considered trolling!!! shame on you!
    Talk like this means you ASSUME he's guilty.

The witnesses she cited have both denied it happened.

She can't tell you where it happened.

She can't tell you WHEN it happened.

She does say it did happen and many are jumping on the bandwagon saying he is guilty because she said so.

Some are ASSUMING he is guilty because ALL men are guilty. So it must be so.
    Annie likes this.

He's has been investigated by the FBI 6 times and not once did this ever come up. AND another investigation with absolutely no details is going to result in a conviction??? smh

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Some are ASSUMING he is guilty because ALL men are guilty. So it must be so.
    Really? How many times have you been accused of attempted rape?
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Really? How many times have you been accused of attempted rape?
    Once for sexual harassment. I was one of a few males in a predominantly female office. After I was cleared I found out the women in the office were backing me up. It was a year after the incident that I found out.

And before you ask, I didn't sexually harass her. Her statement was that all men are only after the same thing so it must be true.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links