Irish Abortions - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Irish Abortions

This is a discussion on Irish Abortions within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; And whether or not the case is even heard is up the Justices, who vote on it. Which is why it matters that Kavanaugh sees ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Irish Abortions

And whether or not the case is even heard is up the Justices, who vote on it.

Which is why it matters that Kavanaugh sees Roe v. Wade as settled law-- if he's telling the truth, he would vote not to hear a case that was on point for any of the issues in Roe v. Wade.

It's only if he's fundamentally dishonest (you know, like, if he were a rapist) that he would vote to hear a case on the same points.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    and your last quote makes no sense, MEXICO is paying for the wall.
    Mexico has said they're not paying for it, and anyone with any sense would listen to them. They have no reason to pay for it, and the president doesn't have a reason he can give them.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    It seems that many either don't understand or frankly don't know that ANY case that the SC rules on MUST go through the channels. No Justice can say, well lets overturn this case because I don't agree. BS! A case, any case, must start at the local level, go through the appeals process, be kicked upstairs and that cycle must be completed all the way to the top. The is a long and arduous process.

Oh and abstense is not a word. You're probably looking for abstinence. (Information brought to you from your uneducated idiot)
    Your completely right... And I know Trump is a guy who gets to the point. I know he talked to kavanaugh and got him to agree to standing up for pro-life values. What we get now is theater, a performance of some sort, it will take time but the deed is already set in stone once he is seated.

And thank you. Mr little dinosaur avatar person, I do enjoy being corrected when I make a mistake. Rarely I get such a good laugh to accompany it as well I enjoyed that post tremendously.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post

It's only if he's fundamentally dishonest (you know, like, if he were a rapist) that he would vote to hear a case on the same points.
    Yeah, the senators from NY and HI are probably correct. All men are guilty so just accept it and move on.

Ireland reverses itself.

What's interesting about this is that they went from abortions being illegal one day all the way to free abortions the next day!

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/20/64995...ially-repealed
    Thanks for the info on that. Seems like things are moving fast these days. I remember going to cop training schools for many years..and they always give lessons on illegal deviant sex acts. They go down the row where we learned a bit about all the variants. It always started with Necrophilia and ended up on homosexuals. Then one of the later schools in the mid 90s they have removed homo conduct from the list. It got legal quick. Always wondered which would be the next taboo to fall. Most of us figured it would be bestiality or necrophilia since those supposedly dont hurt anybody. Last I heard the radical homos and/or muszzies are wanting to jump directly to legalizing pedophilia. Who woulda ever guessed they jump over so many others to get to that one?
    Camel923 likes this.

And whether or not the case is even heard is up the Justices, who vote on it.

Which is why it matters that Kavanaugh sees Roe v. Wade as settled law-- if he's telling the truth, he would vote not to hear a case that was on point for any of the issues in Roe v. Wade.

Hey Buddy, listen up..

first nobody was raped. Miss Ford said she wasn't rapped, but she claims she was attempted raped. Even that leaves a lot up to interpretation. They both were drunk, and it could have been just horseplay.
    second Kavanaugh said he wasn't at a party like the one that was described so it's likely a case of mistaken identity... over 35 years in the past and she was drunk... yea, it's possible she could have been mixed up, clearly.
    and finally this was back when he was much younger I think they said college, some reason I keep thinking high school, either way when everyone has been drinking you think everything is going to be completely professional? get real. people get drunk get sloppy some start to fall over, some start to talk slurred and you think that if it happens to be him, which he already says it was not.. if it happens to be him that he should't be judged in the context of the situation? geeze.. get off your high horse and wake up. If you really that's scared of interacting with others don't go to a drinking party! I mean come on think of the context it's a drinking party everyone is drinking what do you think is going to happen.

It's like going to a house party and demanding everybody walk around in a house with shelves and shelves of breakables and not accidently hit them over. Just asking for trouble. Like I said, she wasn't rapped she wasn't abused she had a situation happen to her she felt was uncalled for I get that and she should share her story but did anybody try to put their hands in her pants? Try to rip off her clothes? I haven't heard anything like that I just heard assault like when you try to kiss sombody but they don't want you to kiss them and they pull away and that was that...

Maybe I don't have all the facts, which she hasn't said them so that is why she MUST tell her story!! but yea... nobody was raped here.. at best, alleged attempted rape and that is not even proven in the court of law geeze! Your jumping to some many conclusions it should be considered trolling!!! shame on you!

Mexico has said they're not paying for it, and anyone with any sense would listen to them. They have no reason to pay for it, and the president doesn't have a reason he can give them.
    The wall just got 10 ft. taller... and Mexico is paying for the wall!

Maybe you should read about it. You're at a real disadvantage until you know what happened.

No amount of drinking excuses attempted rape. That "boys will be boys" thing isn't going to play anymore.

In the US we need to preform a vasectomy on every 12 year old boy. Not until he is grown and married and has his wife's permission do they reverse the procedure . As soon as the wife is pregnant snip snip.

That way we do not have to worry about any more abortions as only a woman who was married would have a fertile male.

Ignorant? About as ignorant as the people who say they want freedom yet are in favor of our government telling a woman what she has to do with her body.

Why anyone thinks having the government having the power to tell a woman to have a child is a good thing. I do not know. The government can then tell the woman she cannot have a child.

Do we really want our government telling woman who can, who must and cannot who have children. Government should hav enothing to do with it.
    [1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    In the US we need to preform a vasectomy on every 12 year old boy. Not until he is grown and married and has his wife's permission do they reverse the procedure . As soon as the wife is pregnant snip snip.

That way we do not have to worry about any more abortions as only a woman who was married would have a fertile male.

Ignorant? About as ignorant as the people who say they want freedom yet are in favor of our government telling a woman what she has to do with her body.

Why anyone thinks having the government having the power to tell a woman to have a child is a good thing. I do not know. The government can then tell the woman she cannot have a child.

Do we really want our government telling woman who can, who must and cannot who have children. Government should hav enothing to do with it.
    that is ignorant..

vasectomy, condoms, birth control, day after pills, all MAN's medicine...

God made it simple. Only have sex to reproduce, then have a baby when God gives you the gift of a baby. Abortion is wrong because it's slicing up bodies and that is murder. Government is not telling you jack squat what to do with your body. It's just saying you break the laws you get punished. That is all very simple. You complicate it to much, that's satan in you questioning things. Stop asking questions, accept the lord jesus christ as your savior and ONE true God and then rejoice in finally making a good choice in your life James.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links