Irish Abortions - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Irish Abortions

This is a discussion on Irish Abortions within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by fangfarrier Ahem. If you continue to read the rest of verse 4 you will see you have no say in your wife ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Irish Abortions

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Ahem. If you continue to read the rest of verse 4 you will see you have no say in your wife demanding your castration so as to not get pregnant.
    Cherry picking the bible?

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    According to professor David Theo Goldberg, "All Lives Matter" reflects a view of "racial dismissal, ignoring, and denial".[15] On Real Time with Bill Maher, Bill Maher expressed support for use of the "Black Lives Matter" phrase, stating that "'All Lives Matter' implies that all lives are equally at risk, and they're not".[16] Founders of the Black Lives Matter movement have responded to criticism of the movement's exclusivity, saying, "#BlackLivesMatter doesn't mean your life isn't important – it means that Black lives, which are seen without value within White supremacy, are important to your liberation."[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Lives_Matter

Have a nice day!
    Professors? Hah. They are not as wise as you might think and more human than you would believe!

Fangfarrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I don't think so. Kavanaugh is on record that Roe v Wade is settled law. It's up to congress now, and we're working there to keep abortion legal, available and affordable.

I posted the article because Ireland shows that the world agrees with us.

I LAUGH AT YOU! ...Those who know trump already know Trump promised to ensure anybody nominated to the SCOTUS would be pro-life and vote to overturn Row v Wade. Abortion is NOT going to be legal for long so start teaching your kids morality of abstense or start buying them baby clothes!!

Annie likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yeah. He promised a wall, too.

According to professor David Theo Goldberg, "All Lives Matter" reflects a view of "racial dismissal, ignoring, and denial".[15] On Real Time with Bill Maher, Bill Maher expressed support for use of the "Black Lives Matter" phrase, stating that "'All Lives Matter' implies that all lives are equally at risk, and they're not".[16] Founders of the Black Lives Matter movement have responded to criticism of the movement's exclusivity, saying, "#BlackLivesMatter doesn't mean your life isn't important – it means that Black lives, which are seen without value within White supremacy, are important to your liberation."[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Lives_Matter

Have a nice day!
    Ok then I get to say White Lives Matter? Or you gonna call me a racist? WELL...

Yeah. He promised a wall, too.
    And Mexico is paying for it!!! It's being built right now!!! You gotta keep up, I know Trump is moving fast!

Cherry picking the bible?

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

That is such stupidity!!!! What am I spouse to read the entire bible at once or not quote anything.. come on, think before you post. Unless I quote everything always it's always "cherry picking" ..why? Because you can't eat an entire cherry tree so pick the fruit that is important and ripe at the time and keep picking it and applying it when time comes.. Stick with me and I'll read and explain more and more of the bible if you like.

Not exactly. More like dead in the water.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.b8f391b48afd

But the issue is not as clear-cut for many other Republicans. *Border-state lawmakers face concerns from landowners and businesses that could face disruption from the construction of a massive barrier. Others represent states and districts with large Hispanic electorates that could be turned off by the idea, while others say the idea of a big wall may be a nice applause line but risks funneling precious funds away from more-essential government functions.

Behind all the rationalizing lies a hardening reality: Many congressional Republicans just aren’t that into Trump’s wall.

And my favorite quote:

“As much as he wants to say I campaigned on this, this was the central pillar of the campaign, always attached to it was Mexico will pay for it. And they’re not, of course,” Flake said. “So now for him to come to Congress and say ‘Pony up,’ Congress says no. We never agreed to this.”

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I LAUGH AT YOU! ...Those who know trump already know Trump promised to ensure anybody nominated to the SCOTUS would be pro-life and vote to overturn Row v Wade. Abortion is NOT going to be legal for long so start teaching your kids morality of abstense or start buying them baby clothes!!
    It seems that many either don't understand or frankly don't know that ANY case that the SC rules on MUST go through the channels. No Justice can say, well lets overturn this case because I don't agree. BS! A case, any case, must start at the local level, go through the appeals process, be kicked upstairs and that cycle must be completed all the way to the top. The is a long and arduous process.

Oh and abstense is not a word. You're probably looking for abstinence. (Information brought to you from your uneducated idiot)
    Steven likes this.

Not exactly. More like dead in the water.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.b8f391b48afd

But the issue is not as clear-cut for many other Republicans. *Border-state lawmakers face concerns from landowners and businesses that could face disruption from the construction of a massive barrier. Others represent states and districts with large Hispanic electorates that could be turned off by the idea, while others say the idea of a big wall may be a nice applause line but risks funneling precious funds away from more-essential government functions. [pointless argument, as MEXICO is paying for the wall]

Behind all the rationalizing lies a hardening reality: Many congressional Republicans just aren’t that into Trump’s wall. [actually they are and, so are the people who voted for him, you know the american people! You keep acting like HILLARY won, she lost less votes and less electoral college points]

And my favorite quote:

“As much as he wants to say I campaigned on this, this was the central pillar of the campaign, always attached to it was Mexico will pay for it. And they’re not, of course,” Flake said. “So now for him to come to Congress and say ‘Pony up,’ Congress says no. We never agreed to this.”

and your last quote makes no sense, MEXICO is paying for the wall. Just gotta fund it so the workers get paid right away, then when it's done we send the bill to Mexico it's like going to a sit down restaurant. You pay when you complete your meal, but the owners of the business had to already pay to buy the meal and prepare the meal, they still getting paid from the patron, just gotta wait until the final bill is set. Not rocket science it's building a wall science.. Trump knows what he is doing, he is VERY VERY successful in business and construction. Maybe you haven't heard before but he built A LOT of buildings before duh!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links