Police State Papers, Please - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Police State Papers, Please

This is a discussion on Police State Papers, Please within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Jammer Six That's like saying we'll bury the gold. Really? Explain....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Police State Papers, Please

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    That's like saying we'll bury the gold.
    Really? Explain.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

You won't have removed anything. Hope for a better life will still be here, and they'll still be coming.

One of two things is going to happen: either we'll give up our standard of living and revert back to, say, the industrial age (won't happen) or we'll learn to live with them.

Just like the Plains Folk, you're caught in the middle.
    Denton likes this.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Super Moderator

You won't have removed anything. Hope for a better life will still be here, and they'll still be coming.

One of two things is going to happen: either we'll give up our standard of living and revert back to, say, the industrial age (won't happen) or we'll learn to live with them.

Just like the Plains Folk, you're caught in the middle.
    We found that to not be the truth in Alabama.

I have to ask; why do you care about those who are not your fellow countrymen as much as those of other countries?
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    We found that to not be the truth in Alabama.
    Then you're deluding yourself.

I have to ask; why do you care about those who are not your fellow countrymen as much as those of other countries?
    You just asked me why do I care about X as much as I care about X. I'm not certain which way you meant to write it.

Super Moderator

Then you're deluding yourself.

You just asked me why do I care about X as much as I care about X. I'm not certain which way you meant to write it.
    I'm not deluding myself. I know there are holes.

X or X? Interesting. Feel free to expound.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Not gonna happen. Something will break on one side or the other. Obama called for embracing the differences. That means breaking into tribes. If I embrace my culture and you embrace your culture, then it will be like mixing water and oil. That's why for many years they called this the melting pot. We all became one people as newbies arrived and embraced the American culture. Yes, up until recently, it was a melting pot where the many blended together. Not anymore.

I really expect, at some point, the good old USA will be no more and will break up into several countries. That's the direction we heading to now.
    Denton and MikeTango like this.

X or X? Interesting. Feel free to expound.
    "...those who are not your (my) countrymen" is equal to "...those of other countries."

You asked me why I love one as much as the other when they're the same folks. I doubt that's what you meant to ask.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

"...those who are not your (my) countrymen" is equal to "...those of other countries."

You asked me why I love one as much as the other when they're the same folks. I doubt that's what you meant to ask.
    You've profited from this nation. Not other nations. Actually, you've profited from using cheap labor of illegals from other nations in this nation. That is to say, you usurped the laws of this nation and used the labor of those who illegally came to this nation. A nation that has laws, a nation that was founded on certain principles that are not recognized by the countries south of here that were colonized by Spain. You don't want to live there, you made money here, yet you want this place to beome that place.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    I'm glad they got some of them but that's not a winning strategy. Take the drugs off the street they'll just bring in more drugs. Take the drug dealers off the street and put the fear of god into any one considering becoming a drug dealer and problem solved.
    Denton and inceptor like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I'm glad they got some of them but that's not a winning strategy. Take the drugs off the street they'll just bring in more drugs. Take the drug dealers off the street and put the fear of god into any one considering becoming a drug dealer and problem solved.
    What if the drugs aren't taken off the streets? What if the People are no longer left paying for the medical bills for idiots?

Contrary to what libs say, medical treatment is not a right.
    Kauboy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links