Pereira v. Sessions - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Pereira v. Sessions

This is a discussion on Pereira v. Sessions within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Point of view. One of us is probably wrong. My point of view is that every time an immigrant crosses the border, we get stronger. ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Pereira v. Sessions

Point of view. One of us is probably wrong.

My point of view is that every time an immigrant crosses the border, we get stronger. I support that point of view every day with my words, actions and money. But you knew that.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Nope. Sorry but you are wrong on every level here.

If 10K Mexicans held SD by force they'd be in for one hell of a fight because I know there would be at least 50K armed Americans down there in a heartbeat ready to defend the sovereignty of this nation. Myself included.

As far as the justice department being incompetent I would guess not filling in the date was a mandate from the Obama administration because they knew those people would never come back for their court date. That was one of Obama's tricks for letting illegals stay.

Lastly, one could argue every time a LEGAL immigrant crosses the border we get stronger. But everytime an ILLEGAL crosses the border we get invaded.

The people that ILLEGALLY cross the border, are CRIMINAL ALIENS
    Sasquatch and 6811 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Point of view. One of us is probably wrong.

My point of view is that every time an immigrant crosses the border, we get stronger. I support that point of view every day with my words, actions and money. But you knew that.
    Then you are NOTHING but a terrorist and a treasoner... The owners of this threat should report your ISP to the proper authorities so you can have your day in court.. enough said. BAN THIS TERRORIST TROLL!!!!

Super Moderator

If ten thousand Mexicans took San Diego by force of arms, held it, set up an office, and claimed that all Mexicans who come through that office are legal immigrants, they would have just as much moral authority as the white guys who took and held Ellis Island by force of arms.

And oh, there's that whole thing where the justice department is to incompetent to even prosecute modern day immigrants. So good luck with that. Thousands of immigrants will benefit from this decision.

Every time an immigrant crosses the border, we get stronger.
    You have a point.

What is happening now has happened before. Any nation that isn't strong enough to keep its territory will cease to exist It is as simple as that.

The Europeans who established this nation left their native lands because of many reasons, one of which was their God-given rights were being violated. After a war against the Crown, they designed a form of governance that included expectations that the government would protect the rights of the people. This form of governance is unique in the world and one we should all want to have. Doyou like it? Do you prefer it?

Why do you think we get stronger with the entry of every illegal? What do you think they bring that you think strengthens us?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Then you are NOTHING but a terrorist and a treasoner... The owners of this threat should report your ISP to the proper authorities so you can have your day in court.. enough said. BAN THIS TERRORIST TROLL!!!!
    Oh, this is going to be fun.

Which authority?

We get stronger every time an immigrant crosses the border.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Oh, this is going to be fun.

Which authority?

We get stronger every time an immigrant crosses the border.
    Who is we?
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Simmer down.
    Dr. Gregory House

The thing attracting today's immigrants is exactly the same thing that attracted the first white folks: hope for a better life.

Mankind can't survive without hope. They keep a telephone in the execution chamber, because right up until the last second, there's hope.

The only thing that will stop them now, and the only thing that would have stopped them then, is if that hope for a better life goes away.

During the invasion of white folks, the bag was mixed, just like it is now. The crown sent shiploads of convicted criminals, who had been given a choice between execution and "transportation". And funny, they all chose transportation to the colonies. But the conviction didn't matter when they landed, what mattered was that they be fast, strong and bad in the ass. And a lot of them were.

Fighting immigrants now is the same foolish choice that it was then. They're coming. Believe it. Just like then, they're coming. In numbers you can't deal with. Just like then.

You're facing the same choice, over the same ground, for the same reason-- that hope.

They can come, we can welcome them, and our tribe will grow stronger, or we can fight them, and if you fight them at least as well as we did, you'll end up on reservations. Believe me, you don't want that.

That hope is absolutely, positively impossible to hide, deny or quell. It will attract anyone from anywhere as long as it is true, and it is absolutely irresistible.

I wouldn't have it any other way. That hope is also something to be proud of. It doesn't exist everywhere. It's ours to keep, ours to hold, but it is not ours exclusively. It does not belong to us; it can't be owned. It is not for us or anyone to deny it to anyone.

Holding the border by force of arms is a fool's errand. The United States is nowhere near as warlike as the Comanche or as vicious as the Apache, but we have the same weakness: we are split into tribes. And some of the tribes are actively aiding the invaders with every means at our disposal, just like then.

I (and, I imagine, all of us here) won't tolerate anything that dims that hope. Therefore, they're coming, and they can't be stopped. There is an infinite number of them, just like then. Kill one, and two more are born.

Time to find another way.
    Last edited by Jammer Six; 09-17-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Who is we?
    The United States.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links