Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; An obvious set-up and manufactured lie to delay, tarnish Kavanaugh and try to get the FBI to charge for perjury. Scumbags. Dirtiest trick in the ...

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

An obvious set-up and manufactured lie to delay, tarnish Kavanaugh and try to get the FBI to charge for perjury. Scumbags.

Dirtiest trick in the playbook
    It starts with Senator Hirono of Hawaii.

For the past seven months, Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) has been asking President Donald Trump’s nominees the same two questions.

“Since you became a legal adult, have you ever made unwanted requests for sexual favors or committed any verbal or physical harassment or assault of a sexual nature?”

“Have you ever faced discipline or entered into a settlement related to this kind of conduct?”
    Plus.....

Senate Democrats Have Referred A Secret Letter About Brett Kavanaugh To The FBI
    one consistent theme was that it describes an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school. Kept hidden, the letter is beginning to take on a life of its own.

The woman who is the subject of the letter is now being represented by Debra Katz, a whistleblower attorney who works with #MeToo survivors. Joseph Abboud, an attorney at Katz’s firm, said that the firm was declining to comment.
    Well… if Kavanaugh was 18 in high school then he would be a legal adult. If this woman accuses him of doing something that today qualifies as harassment, regardless of what the social standards were 33 years ago, than by answering the Senator’s question with “no” he committed perjury.
    https://gunfreezone.net/index.php/20...-the-playbook/
    Last edited by RedLion; 09-13-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Whitehouse responds to the BS and Grassley still pushing for a vote to confirm on 9/20/18.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ouse-responds/

Broad question. I do not recall Everything from my exit of the womb until now.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I had posted this in another thread. They are sure they have his ass .
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I had posted this in another thread. They are sure they have his ass .
    They are always sure that they have their target. My bet is that it will do nothing more than maybe delay a vote to later than the 20th.

Like the Whitehouse statement indicated, the FBI and others have vetted Kavanaugh multiple times the past 25 years, since 1993.
    Deebo and Annie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Like the Whitehouse statement indicated, the FBI and others have vetted Kavanaugh multiple times the past 25 years, since 1993.
    I get it . They are hinting the event was covered up. I doubt it myself . But with enough money they can make a mess out of any claim. They sat on this until the last minute for a reason. It does not have to be true.
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I get it . They are hinting the event was covered up. I doubt it myself . But with enough money they can make a mess out of any claim. They sat on this until the last minute for a reason. It does not have to be true.
    Lol, quicker shut down on this farce than I anticipated....

Breaking: FBI Isn’t Investigating Brett Kavanaugh Over Content Of Vague Dianne Feinstein Document
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation has declined to investigate Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh over allegations sent to them by Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

Matt Zapotosky of the Washington Post quoted an FBI official as saying: “Upon receipt of the information on the night of September 12, we included it as part of Judge Kavanaugh’s background file, as per the standard process.” He also reported that the agency was not opening a criminal investigation into what Kavanaugh may or may not have done as a high school student.
    https://www.weaselzippers.us/396796-...tein-document/
    Annie likes this.

I’m sure we all got into a lot questionable behavior as high school students. Big deal. The dems are getting really desperate and making themselves look very foolish in the process.
    RedLion, Annie and Joe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    I’m sure we all got into a lot questionable behavior as high school students. Big deal. The dems are getting really desperate and making themselves look very foolish in the process.
    True on all you said. Thankfully the lefties fail to learn and continue to show their true face to the nation. This will only continue to hurt them in elections and push more people away from them.
    Chipper likes this.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links