Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute - Page 41
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

This is a discussion on Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 So this comes down to Pence cast the last voted need. Wedding is important but screw Dane. I have known a ...

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: Dems Trying to Sink Kavanaugh Last Minute

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    So this comes down to Pence cast the last voted need. Wedding is important but screw Dane. I have known a lot of soldiers that messed important family events while deployed. He is paid to do a job he needs to do it.
    I will work and contribute cash to get rid of Murkowski.
    Didn't need either of them. Confirmed 50-48

Kavanaugh confirmed!!! End of thread.....

I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

About Flippen time.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Ok let's see their next move.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Kavanaugh was just sworn in and will be seated on the SCOTUS and at work by Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Kavanaugh confirmed!!! End of thread.....
    Well I hate to see you say end thread and let the democrats off the hook. Seriously I think some lawyers need to be disbarred, some senators put in jail, and those making unsubstantiated complaints bankrupted and buried. Letting this thread go is exactly what MSM / DNC wants from the right to lick its wounds and move on while forgetting the war the left is engaged in and the battle just fought.
    inceptor, RedLion and A Watchman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Well I hate to see you say end thread and let the democrats off the hook. Seriously I think some lawyers need to be disbarred, some senators put in jail, and those making unsubstantiated complaints bankrupted and buried. Letting this thread go is exactly what MSM / DNC wants from the right to lick its wounds and move on while forgetting the war the left is engaged in and the battle just fought.
    And Pelosi explains what and how they do it. Here is a 33 second video from C-SPAN.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4674689/wrap-smear
    A Watchman and stowlin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Well the thread was about the left trying to sink Kavanaugh and they failed as he was seats on the SCOTUS. The other issues that you mentioned are in process of being investigated.

Finally! But, we do have one more to go, once RBG realizes she died 20 years ago. The SC was the number one reason I voted for Trump, ( That, and he wasn't the Beast ) if he does nothing else I am happy. The left just got set back 20 years or more. They will need to recalculate their plan.

Now, let's see what methods the left will resort to, especially if they loose big in November.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Sponsored Links